Post-Game Talk: Leafs win in regulation. Woll Hurt

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Worst thing about this forum is the server, meet the new boss same as the old boss, too many ads and reboots galore, who wouldn’t be here for more than a half hour and not be in a bad mood………..
Go Duck Go works great with my phone(not Apple), thank dog I found it

Reactions: rumman

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
It's hard to think that any Leafs fan would have much hope of winning the cup when the same core with the 1-7 playoff series record is back once again.

It's hard to think that any Leafs fan doesn't know by now that talent isn't enough and whatever else it is that you need to win the cup, we don't have it.

Hockey's still fun to watch though and LOL at this "painfully miserable lives" nonsense. If your happiness depends on how you view this hockey team, I suggest getting a life.
Wow dude you read that all wrong, and I mean all wrong.

Miracle on Ice was real, hope isn't poison, hope is what gets us through one day to the next. While pessimism sometimes has its place, it's no way to live.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Wow dude you read that all wrong, and I mean all wrong.

Miracle on Ice was real, hope isn't poison, hope is what gets us through one day to the next. While pessimism sometimes has its place, it's no way to live.
What did I get wrong?

If you need hope re. this hockey team to get through the day, that's your life not mine. The Leafs could go 0-82 and my life would be just fine.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
What did I get wrong?

If you need hope re. this hockey team to get through the day, that's your life not mine. The Leafs could go 0-82 and my life would be just fine.
Lol no it wouldn't, I've watched you post for years

Me I love them, have since I was a little kid, but I left those live and die with wins and losses days long ago. I love the wins, I don't love the losses. Pretty much the game fades into the rearview by the time I read read the boxscore.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Lol no it wouldn't, I've watched you post for years

Me I love them, have since I was a little kid, but I left those live and die with wins and losses days long ago. I love the wins, I don't love the losses. Pretty much the game fades into the rearview by the time I read read the boxscore.
That seems like a healthy attitude, makes it hard to understand your earlier "painfully miserable lives" comment though.

I love the wins, especially the playoff wins and I'm annoyed that we've had too few of those. There are more important things in life though and the fact that I have a realistic view of what this team is in no way means I'm a pessimist. And again, "painfully miserable lives" ... that's just a weird thing to say.

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
That seems like a healthy attitude, makes it hard to understand your earlier "painfully miserable lives" comment though.

I love the wins, especially the playoff wins and I'm annoyed that we've had too few of those. There are more important things in life though and the fact that I have a realistic view of what this team is in no way means I'm a pessimist. And again, "painfully miserable lives" ... that's just a weird thing to say.
Love when the Leaf legends ((old time fans) converse…..lol

• Haha
Reactions: Gary Nylund

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I hope da boys play better tonight .. that was a stinker in Ottawa .. but 2 points more for Woll .. da tender needs to get you points on a few games too .. no i in team my friends

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior

Not my life, those types that lose their shit if the Leafs get scored on first and start with the "losing loser" talk.

I'm no kreskin and at the moment I've no idea how the season finishes. It's easy to say it won't be the Leafs picking up the cup, but the truth is the stars need to align for any team to do that. In that sense "I truly hope" it's my Bud's that the light shines on. It's still a definite possibility and will remain so until they lose their last game this season, or if things go well they win that last game. What would you rather have?

GardinerTheForward

Mar 23, 2014
Toronto (NHL Season)
We only play 1 more game this week so I'm assuming if Woll is out longterm that Jones should likely only be the #1 for our Saturday game. After that, I'd expect Samsonov would be back for the Monday game (since it's a b2b, maybe he plays the Tuesday game).

Side note, the scheduling is awful this year so far. Tampa has played 27 games and Ottawa is only at 20. That's ridiculous. Four teams with 22 or fewer games and 3 teams with 27. The stockholm series is part of the reason, but it should still be closer than a 7 game difference.
Even so Samsonov has been stinky this year

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Not my life, those types that lose their shit if the Leafs get scored on first and start with the "losing loser" talk.

I'm no kreskin and at the moment I've no idea how the season finishes. It's easy to say it won't be the Leafs picking up the cup, but the truth is the stars need to align for any team to do that. In that sense "I truly hope" it's my Bud's that the light shines on. It's still a definite possibility and will remain so until they lose their last game this season, or if things go well they win that last game. What would you rather have?
Don't ask dumb questions that don't deserve an answer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad