Post-Game Talk: Leafs win. Goodbye, suckas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
EG89YYC.gif

BTW's the "A" stands for ALTERNATE ...

And there you go - the fact that people can't even accurately tell you what the A stands for (and I made the same mistake) only shows how little people even think about who wears the A and how little it matters.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
If player wears that mighty Leafs crest I will support them thru thick and thin.
They play for my favorite sports team.
No matter how bad they might be playing or slumping there will always be a game where they bring a big cheer and a smile. Even Polak.

I have been a fan of this team for over 40 years. I actually listened to what Babcock and the managment said 2 years ago.
If you cannot see they are slightly ahead of their plans but still in the early phases then ya didn't listen too well to what they said.
All this whingeng and whining about the coach and certain players at this stage of the rebuild is imo pointless. There is a plan isint there?

I think they will get there. Babcock if allowed to follow the course, will be a huge part of it.
He knows they won't win a cup this year or next. He is imo coaching and trying to develop accordingly.

I rate the bloke highly. He is not infallible but in time I think people will see he is, along with a few players, the best thing to happen to this team for a long time. Will they win a cup or 2 in the next few years I don't
know but they will certainly be in contention and I plan to enjoy the prospect as a fan.

Yup. Daisy brought this up not too long ago and it bears repeating - winning now is only a part of Babcock is trying to do, another part (and the most important part) is he's doing things that will help us win the cup in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: KIWILEAFFAN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad