Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 5-2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
If Murray stays healthy he could really improve the fortunes of this team come playoffs and Dubas would be assured that he keeps his job. Remaining healthy is key obviously.

Still some passengers that might be better served with a new scene elsewhere while Leafs could improve the balance in their lineup, preferably to increase their chances of playoff success when space disappears.

With all due respect to the Sabres as every NHL team is a challenge but this isn't the measuring stick for this Leafs team.

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Played the game they needed to play tonight -- good stuff.

And damn, Goal Caufield just tied it up with 1.9 second left.

Reactions: ToneDog

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
I like Samsonov so far.
Murray has been good but isn’t his glove hand going to be the issue?

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
If Murray and Samsonov can continue this all season. This is a good tandem.

I was saying in the GDT too but that felt like the most I've seen the Leafs play like they did last year in the regular season.

Solid W. Willy great and Marner too. The big boys overall played well. Bottom lines too. Probably one of their most complete efforts all season.

Yes it's a team on a big losing streak but it's Buffalo. They usually find a way. Good W 👍.

Go Leafs Go

Islanders Monday. Another team who's been doing well. Let's beat them up. Cheers.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Well decent effort by our Bud's tonight

My 3 stars

JT hard on the puck controlled the boards and 200 feet all night long

MM Just normal run of the mill Mitch magic

Willie Styles his best game of the season easily, some real hard work gets him a couple of much need goals

Galldarn 1.9 secs left and Caulfield ties the game, shite

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
Boys looked beautiful in those new sweaters tonight! Love seeing the return of the double stripe at the bottom!

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Obo

Nov 20, 2019
Watching Habs-Flyers overtime. Nice to see two teams that know how to play 3 on 3.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
I use Brave browser and have very little issues.....other than this funky ass font? LOL
1668913155841.jpeg

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I didn’t watch much of the third. It would be hard to lose to the Sabres right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad