Post-Game Talk: Leafs win 3-2 OT!

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Kappy with another huge goal. Does it a lot. Clutch. Hard to get rid of that. Some guys just do that. He has his brain farts but that's another massive goal.

Campbell though to me has been excellent. Seems like a capable backup. 5 out of 6 points... it that's Hutch I cringe thinking about it.

Hyman with another great game.

Go Leafs Go

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
A well deserved win tonight, and fought. Hyman and Tavares was so cool and hard tonight. Mayne they tough :clap: I'm clappin back and standing out here on the stuckstill.

We was harder than Tocchet. That says something. We cliffords thugs now mayne.

Chief keefe

Sep 27, 2015
Mississauga
Kappy with another huge goal. Does it a lot. Clutch. Hard to get rid of that. Some guys just do that. He has his brain farts but that's another massive goal.

Campbell though to me has been excellent. Seems like a capable backup. 5 out of 6 points... it that's Hutch I cringe thinking about it.

Go Leafs Go
Imagine having Campbell the entire year....we might still have babs LOL

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
I said it after the trade and I'll say it again. Mark my words Jack Campbell will take over as team's starting goalie before end of next year. He is way quicker and positionally better than the over rated choke artist Andersen.
You keep telling yourself that, I doubt anyone else remembers or cares.

Zizzzzy

Dec 6, 2017
Hyman is a monster.
Kerfoot had a really good game.
Kap needs to play with that chirpy edge we haven't seen so much this year.
Sandin Lil pair makes a lot of good plays.

Reactions: saffronleaf

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
I have been negative around this team recently, and while you should win games like this easily, but in one way I prefer this kind of win over a blowout. Your going to need games like this build confidence. I will take it.
Also Dubas please use Johnsson as a piece and not Kapanen.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
It was weird seeing Barrie reverse the puck to Campbell in the slot with Coyotes in the vicinity. Usually it’s the goalie playing to the defenseman.

Didn't wanna be the last one touching the puck in a losing game...:sarcasm:

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON

Go Leafs Go

Campbell is pretty solid.

Reactions: Burnie97

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
I honestly really like his battle! He is also so positionally sound! Love him. I think he’s got 35 games a year potential which is more than enough for us

He eats pucks. That's the difference I've noticed. That's huge with such a sloppy D in front of him.

Reactions: Chief keefe

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Keep picking up points while we are playing like garbage...hopefully they snap out of this funk this week before the games get really hard.
Yup, 5 out of the last 6 is solid considering the cause for concern. Take the points anyway you can right now and figure out the details as you go along

Reactions: stickty111

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Got the 2 points which is all that matters at the end of the day

I still have some concerns, I'm not going to lie but our backup goaltending isn't one of them anymore

Hopefully we come out with a bit more zip in the next game
This team deserves criticism but games like these are good preparation for the stretch run. It shows them you need to put up some effort in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad