Pre-Game Talk: Leafs@Wild 8PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
If they play like they have recently, its going to be tough to get a win. Hoping they can get back in sync and get some sort of sustained attack established. Chasing the puck all night is tiring... and leads to bad stuff... lol

Glad they are keeping Matthews out until he is really ready.

Need to win this one or the Det game; cannot lose all three on the road and have and good feelings.

Not My Tempo

Feb 22, 2015
Toronto
Expecting this to be a snooze, anyone else find Minny to be an incredibly boring team to watch? Maybe it's the lack of history, but whenever I watch them play it's hard to really identify...an identity

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Expecting this to be a snooze, anyone else find Minny to be an incredibly boring team to watch? Maybe it's the lack of history, but whenever I watch them play it's hard to really identify...an identity

Suter is fun to watch! The guy does not get anywhere near enough hype but is as elite a defenseman as there is in the league.

He is the defenseman i would be most likely to condone losing a scad of assets to acquire. The guy is great but hidden in the minny market.

I would argue that he might be the most dependable dman in the league. Doughty included.

Minny will kick yer butt on faceoffs if you aren't prepared for them too. I don't findbthem boring. They are regimental and disciplined.

TMLeafer

Rest in Peace Johnny Bower
Mar 23, 2008
Hockey Mecca, ON
Suter is fun to watch! The guy does not get anywhere near enough hype but is as elite a defenseman as there is in the league.

He is the defenseman i would be most likely to condone losing a scad of assets to acquire. The guy is great but hidden in the minny market.

I would argue that he might be the most dependable dman in the league. Doughty included.

With that contract? He's 32 with 7 more years at $7.5M. Yikes.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Y'all thinking this gon be a hard one to swallow? Tough game like a christmas cookie coming up for surely?

Minny vs Matthewsless Leafs is a tough one. Our Kadri line must be rock solid like sir connery on this one. I'll be we will see Kapanen and our otha suckas like Martin hitting hard on that B like that when this game opens. Might even see some fights. Andersen better keep his head up too, or else.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
This is going to be another trap type game and Wild are pretty good at it
Yeah I kinda luv dat. We might be able to squeeze this one like 1-1 tie. Kepsing it real, keeping it slow at times, keeping that puck y'all know what I'm saying. Behind the net and all. Playing time. Then we will try, but only then.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Y'all thinking this gon be a hard one to swallow? Tough game like a christmas cookie coming up for surely?

Minny vs Matthewsless Leafs is a tough one. Our Kadri line must be rock solid like sir connery on this one. I'll be we will see Kapanen and our otha suckas like Martin hitting hard on that B like that when this game opens. Might even see some fights. Andersen better keep his head up too, or else.

Are you expecting a win coach?

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
With that contract? He's 32 with 7 more years at $7.5M. Yikes.
Y'all knows it. That there is bad. He ain't like his uncle Gary Suter. Y'all know what I'm saying, this suter will be slow and grey when he hits 36. Really smoking that cigar.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Are you expecting a win coach?
Well you know uh, it might be something like 1-1. So after that its a coin flip. But like Deniro said, there's a flipside to that coin. We might be able to see that bright side of it. Then it's a bright sight of life for us man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00