GDT: Leafs vs Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
even if 3 forwards are out sick, Clifford shouldn't even crack the lineup. Let alone be on the 2nd line
well this isn't helpful.
Zeke explained it well.

i guess the news here would be.....willy moving to center might mean tavares is actually injured? but then clifford on that line seems a weird choice.

and Robertson on that 4th line looks like something they might definitely try.

reading tea leaves guessing......Tavares is injured, mikky and engvall will be back tommorrow, robertson will play not clifford.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
A bit surprised to see Keefe not going back to Mrazek for this one (quality start last night, drafted by Detroit). Then again, Mrazek hasn't exactly been 'lights out' in his previous starts as a Leaf versus Detroit either. Hopeful that the forward lineup isn't going to be missing as many of the regulars as the practice lines would seem to suggest. Tough having to potentially split that Rielly-Brodie pairing too as they have been relied upon as workhorses that much more with Muzzin and Holl being out recently.

Last edited:

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
The Leafs struggle with teams that play strong systems and check hard - look at their games against Montreal, Columbus and Calgary.

Detroit is not a team that does this, it’s gonna either be a dominant win or a crazy back and forth win.

Reactions: Ports

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Hopefully this is a relaxing beating down.
6-1 7-2

im expecting this to be a 5-3 or 4-2 close game.

just gotta hope it’s us on top

I really really do believe if Tavares plays he gets a goal this game. He’s been so much recently and he’s bound to breakthrough

Also looking forward to Robertson’s first game

I’d run if Tavares is out

Bunting - Matthews - Marner
Robertson - Nylander - Kerfoot
Engvall - Kampf - Kase
Clifford? - Spezza - Simmonds

if Tavares is in just move kerfoot for engvall and engvall for clifford

really wanna see Robertson succeed. If his shot gets going, he can be the piece the second line needed. A motor guy with a really nice shot

Reactions: aingefan

TML Dynasty

May 2, 2016
Every time I see stuff like Clifford playing I automatically think it’s gotta be for a showcase right? Part of a trade and they wanna see how he is playing. Try and pump his value a bit on a top line?

Or I’m looking waaaay to much into a practice lineup lol

Reactions: Macallan18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad