Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs the red wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
Ok first live leafs game. Do they win for me? Or do I get the full experience and see a horrific loss. Please leafs do me a solid

giphy (17).gif

Detroit should be easy friend, should be anyways.

Enjoy the atmosphere. Don't know where your seats are but I've been from 300-100 and a box and I have felt in the action every place I was.

Have a good time my dude or dudette.

First game was a thumping of the sens, Orr got Carkner stretchered off and the fans were so happy they did the wave after i think 5-0?

Anyways. Just have a good time. Bring lots of money for beers. Again. LOTS OF MONEY...

No, i don't think you heard me correctly, like, all, all of the money.

Have a good one.

Reactions: TML Dynasty

Cecithepylon

May 4, 2017
View attachment 474743

Enjoy the atmosphere. Don't know where your seats are but I've been from 300-100 and a box and I have felt in the action every place I was.

Have a good time my dude or dudette.

First game was a thumping of the sens, Orr got Carkner stretchered off and the fans were so happy they did the wave after i think 5-0?

Anyways. Just have a good time. Bring lots of money for beers. Again. LOTS OF MONEY...

No, i don't think you heard me correctly, like, all, all of the money.

Have a good one.
Thanks I’m gunna bring lots of cash for beers. If they win I’m gonna drink. If they lose I’m gunna drink ALOT

newfy

Jul 28, 2010

Detroit looks like a different team than the last couple years so far this season though. Not a playoff team or anything but actually have some talent and hungry, young players in the line up. Added a completely new top pair in the offseason+ Raymond looks legit up front.

Morlu

Nov 4, 2011
Thanks I’m gunna bring lots of cash for beers. If they win I’m gonna drink. If they lose I’m gunna drink ALOT

Smart man. I always catch a game in Montreal with the boys. Always a fun weekend, win or lose. Enjoy yourself!

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
I don't care what they do for the bottom pair, but Muzzin-Liljegren needs to be a thing again next game. Holl has sucked so far and he's dragging Muzzin down with him.

While Liljegren hasn't necessarily been great either, he hasn't been a black hole like Holl has been so far in that slot.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Need Rielly to prove he's a 9 mil d-man soon. If Rielly starts dictating the flow of the game like he used to, guarantee you we go back to being beast.

There were times we'd be trailing in the 3rd and Rielly has the puck on his stick for 50% of the period, nonstop Leafs onslaught. This guy needs to show up. I hope he still exists. 2018 Rielly easily top 5 d-man in the league.

BigGulpsEh

Feb 20, 2017
I don't care what they do for the bottom pair, but Muzzin-Liljegren needs to be a thing again next game. Holl has sucked so far and he's dragging Muzzin down with him.

While Liljegren hasn't necessarily been great either, he hasn't been a black hole like Holl has been so far in that slot.

Holl has been brutal but muzzin has been horseshit himself all on his own this year

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Muzz is apparently playing hurt - which makes me wonder why he's playing
Some suckas (real players) is sometimes like: "I will be in coach, don't take me out." They want to play that hard and much sire. Then a sucka like a doctor or some clerk will give them medicine or the needle. They play hurt sire. Sometimes there's like contract dirt on there or bonuses coming, so they want to fill the games etc to get it, or sometimes they just want to win so hard. There are situations though, where the team/coach/medical team says like: "You still ain't playing fool. We take you out now. " I think that is what you are referring to sire. But that doesn't always happen. They let them play. Cause.
But you never know what'll happen tomorrow. On any given sunday, anythang can happen.

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Detroit looks pretty good, wouldn’t be surprised if we came out of Saturday nights game with an L

Farsailor

Aug 4, 2018
Seider and Raymond looks really good already (followed them playing in Sweden last year). I expect gained confidence from Marner and Tavares however. Let's go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad