Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Sens-Split Squad- 1 PM and 7 PM

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Hes playing with two NHLers

kuebel isn’t an offensive guy and Kerfoot isn’t a guy that can drive a line. He isn’t an effective Center. I like Kerfoot way more on the wing. I guess it’s pro sports you gotta make things happen. But it’s tough when his line mates aren’t doing a good job getting the puck on his stick. I hope next game he is reunited with SDA

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
kuebel isn’t an offensive guy and Kerfoot isn’t a guy that can drive a line. He isn’t an effective Center. I like Kerfoot way more on the wing. I guess it’s pro sports you gotta make things happen. But it’s tough when his line mates aren’t doing a good job getting the puck on his stick. I hope next game he is reunited with SDA
Id much rather see him on his line tonight than with Marlies

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
He's playing with two good enough players. He hasn't had a great game tonight but the over reactions in here are par for the course. This isn't directed at you.

I hear you, I don’t think that’s the best combination for him. But at the same time Robertson has to find ways to stand out. Or just get in better position to score.

Reactions: Sting

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
I hear you, I don’t think that’s the best combination for him. But at the same time Robertson has to find ways to stand out. Or just get in better position to score.
I'm not quite sure what a good line for him would be at the moment. He just seems to continue to waste a lot of energy without accomplishing much.

We know he has a great shot and he's a good skater. He needs to pick/find his spots better.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Id much rather see him on his line tonight than with Marlies

SDA is a creative offensive player is the point. For whatever reason they are trying to force Robertson to be this third line/fourth line energy guy, it’s not his game. It’s like forcing a square peg in a round hole. Let him be an offensive guy.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I don't know why, I like that Milk signature beside the crest.
I think it's the font fore than anything

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
SDA is a creative offensive player is the point. For whatever reason they are trying to force Robertson to be this third line/fourth line energy guy, it’s not his game. It’s like forcing a square peg in a round hole. Let him be an offensive guy.
He also wont be a first line guy, hes targeting a middle 6 spot which is the exact quality of players hes with right now

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Is it just me or does it seem kinda dumb to double shift Matthews in a preseason game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad