GDT: LEAFS vs. SABRES. Tuesday, October 28th, 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Komarov keeps on being maybe the most consistant and BEST player on this whole team.

keep in mind. Just an amazing hockey mind.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i am just happy the effort was there. :nod:
the question will be, will the effort be there Friday and Saturday.

so basically all this game did - as dominating as it was - does nothing

36 to 9.
Leafs record is 13 shots against.
that's #10.

ldnk

Apr 8, 2009
Shut it. It is not the Leafs fault they are playing a horrible team. They aren't kind of beating them, they are fully dominating them in a spectacular fashion. On and this horrible team they are beating just won a game in Cali. Bad or not, you still have to show up.

I know bad teams can have good nights and bad teams can also have bad nights, but I honestly have no idea how Buffalo has 4 points on the season. They are unbelievably bad. Good on the Leafs for dominating them though.

CalgaryLeaf*

Not only is Buffalo not guaranteed the 1st overall pick they're not guaranteed the 2nd overall or the 3rd overall pick. The draft lottery has changed there's 3 draws for the top 3 picks they could end up with neither McDavid or Eichel and pick 4th for finishing last ;) You still like the tank?

I'm well aware of that.In fact I mentioned it somewhere in this thread tonight...No guarantee but they'll end up with a franchise player and a very good shot at Mcdavid.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Its actually kind of embarassing how bad they are, it looks like an ahl team, I bet the marlies could give them a run for their money.... Granted if they had reimer/bernier in net they would prolly win.

I honestly think the Marlies would beat them.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Its actually kind of embarassing how bad they are, it looks like an ahl team, I bet the marlies could give them a run for their money.... Granted if they had reimer/bernier in net they would prolly win.

They have 3 first rd picks in the best draft since 2003, don't worry they might be laughing at us pretty soon. Sad, but perhaps a truth.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Should Leafs fans really be mocking another team's poor shot totals?

We've never had it this bad as far as shots in a single game since the Devils were playing the trap and held us to 6 shots once, with all the obstruction and neutral zone trapping up in the prime of the dead puck era.

skacore

Nov 7, 2010
If we had either Orr or McLaren in the lineup, Dion doesn't have to drop the gloves there... just saying. No harm, no foul, no punches thrown and he's fine but that's the same guy who put a full face mask on Clarkson a month ago.

akacesfan

Leafs/Aces/Seawolves
Jan 8, 2012
Anchorage, AK
You know that they're running out of things to talk about when they talk about how Carlyle and Robidas are pantomiming with each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad