GDT: LEAFS vs. SABRES. Tuesday, October 28th, 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
Not only is Buffalo not guaranteed the 1st overall pick they're not guaranteed the 2nd overall or the 3rd overall pick. The draft lottery has changed there's 3 draws for the top 3 picks they could end up with neither McDavid or Eichel and pick 4th for finishing last ;) You still like the tank?

Wrong on two accounts. That change doesn't occur until next year (this year only change is the lotto %'s) and even after those changes are implemented a team can only move down 1 spot.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Hey HFBoarders,

Drinks are on me tonight.
What are y'all having ?

Time to spend all my vCash: $500 !!

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
If we had either Orr or McLaren in the lineup, Dion doesn't have to drop the gloves there... just saying. No harm, no foul, no punches thrown and he's fine but that's the same guy who put a full face mask on Clarkson a month ago.

Unfortunately, they'd have to be actually on the ice! :naughty:

Doubtful they would have been when needed. :shakehead

HockeyCA

Dec 15, 2009
I think we can all agree that we can pretty much take absolutely nothing out of this game.

This Buffalo team is one of the worst teams I have seen in the NHL in the last 10 years. Just terrible.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
This game teaches us one thing:

If we are going to tank for McDavid harder than Buffalo is .... we've got to reduce the compete to near zero when playing Buffalo !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad