Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Lou's ex Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Now that's that thang you heard me. We bout to play the fairly strong Devils tomorrow night y'all and we bout to throw in ether Sparks or Andersen Frederik. I be like it might be Sparks tomorrow and Andy against those even tougher Bruins saturday night. But we ain't even like that and no sweat. We winning these and bankin that cash real hard. Invest some and get it back. We are bout to win ether the devils or the bruins. Not both, but some. So that's kinda nice. Getting two poing and still being on top. Others, might be jelious. But don't be alarmed. We have the money, the power and the talent to move thangs and do thangs. Young thangs.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
Now that's that thang you heard me. We bout to play the fairly strong Devils tomorrow night y'all and we bout to throw in ether Sparks or Andersen Frederik. I be like it might be Sparks tomorrow and Andy against those even tougher Bruins saturday night. But we ain't even like that and no sweat. We winning these and bankin that cash real hard. Invest some and get it back. We are bout to win ether the devils or the bruins. Not both, but some. So that's kinda nice. Getting two poing and still being on top. Others, might be jelious. But don't be alarmed. We have the money, the power and the talent to move thangs and do thangs. Young thangs.

Righteous brother!:yo::confused:

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
I think Babs always starts Andy on the first game regardless, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: X66

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
We gon twerk real hard on that thang tomorrow.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Oh y'all already knew that. So it's gon be Andy tomorrow. That's a thumb for me :thumb: :up: :air: :upstairs: :arrow: :heart:

We gon bank that thang real hard tomorrow night! We gon get all of those tomorrow!

Reactions: al secord

member 262271

Home game? Noooooooooooo

EDIT: I'd prefer this one at home to Boston on Saturday, though. Sparks then Freddy please.

Matthews4Calder

Nov 27, 2016
BC Western Canada
And that's the way to go.

I don't think so. Babcock should look at the opponent and whether at home or on the road and then decide. Not much different in the two teams but me personally I would start Sparks tomorrow Freddy Saturday. Hopefully sneak out a win at home which for the most part gives you an advantage but Leafs aren't showing that so far this season. Then maybe Freddy gets you another point or 2 Saturday.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Let's go leafs. Devils are playing bad and feeling pressure so they will most likely come out with intensity. Got to math their level and have our skilled talent show up. Johnsson, leivo, brown need to start contributing. Each have good skills and the talent to make plays and score goals. We need these three guys to carry our bottom 6. Predict a 5-2 win with Andersen being elite once again.

indigobuffalo

Portage and Main
Feb 10, 2011
Winnipeg MB
Babcock and the goalies set out the schedule way in advance so Sparks and Andersen each knows who he’s going in against and has time to prepare, particularly for Sparks.

Looking at the standings NJ in last place in the Met?? After a torrid start they’ve bottomed out worse than Carolina... yikes.

And their home and away record seems so normal, lol. Maybe a little caricaturish. 5-1 at home and 1-5 on the road...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad