GDT: Leafs vs Lightning 7PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Let's see how they respond. I am hoping for the boys to come out firing from the start of the game, need a huge bounce back game. Big test

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Don't be. It's the nature of the Leafs. We'll play an overall good game and come away with a win and people will be like "Yeah!" and then they'll completely lay an egg against the Panthers Thursday and we got back to rioting.

:)

If they lay an egg against the Panthers, may as well just pack it in. That's supposed to be a big game against the team you're directly competing against for a playoff spot.

likecheese

Oct 21, 2019
Hard to get a vibe on this game going in but it feels like: Come out swinging, flying, interested, give up a cheesy goal on a ridiculous defensive miscue, collapse.

Reactions: LeafsRus

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
Need to play desperately and find a way to win.
It’s interesting because the majority of people and hockey pundits think the leafs aren’t built for the playoffs. This is even after going to game 7 against the Bruins two years in a row.
This team shows up in the playoffs.
It’s finding that effort in the regular season which is the problem.
We’re not built for the regular season lol.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
It would be great to win tonight's game. If they don't win, getting to the playoffs will be a bit harder. That's it. No more. No less.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
At this point, f*** it. Whatever happens, happens

I'll watch every second of it though lol

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
I think if your gonna play Malgin at 2 RW then you might aswell give Bracco a chance. You've literally gave everyone else a chance on the Marlies, besides Agostino. Could boost the PP. I say give him a chance, reward one of your better Marlies...

I understand not playing him when RW is Marner, Nylander, Kapanen. But Malgin? I'm not saying the guy is gonna be what changes the team, I just think he's deserving of a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad