Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
LMAO....
Of course not.
Keep making excuses.

Then you really shouldn't be defending the refs. You should go follow Elliotte Friedman...NHL teams are finding issues with the reffing...probably not just against the Leafs, but probably complaints from other teams and players...might be a topic in the next GM meeting. This sh!t reffing is happening too consistently.

Reactions: KobeBean143

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
As many missed calls as there's been, you call out our complete collapse in effort first. too many using the refs as an excuse

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
The leafs have an absolutely massive mental block with 3rd periods and it's crippling them
This team is going to be dangerous if they ever manage to string together 60 minutes of playing like everyone knows they can. The only third periods I’ve been impressed with our players are when they’re down 6-3 from taking the second off.

Reactions: uncleben

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
All these "smart" hockey players, and I see them bat at high pucks all the time, seemingly forgetting that high sticking is a rule.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Just hold on...would be a really gutsy win without Muzzin. He was so good in the first two period, easily our best D.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
so it's a disaster period but i mean, i saw at least 3 obvious penalties.

Barrie got a text book hook. Point intentionally takes a penalty to stop Hyman and it's not called. Dermott hit high.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
All these "smart" hockey players, and I see them bat at high pucks all the time, seemingly forgetting that high sticking is a rule.

That felt intentional, no way Nylander was getting to that puck if he doesn't high stick it and it goes back the other way. Gives them a breather.

Reactions: stopclickbait
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad