Series Talk: Leafs vs Jackets - Cup quest begins...Camp is open!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
as well as injuries

For sure. This is what I was thinking of:

NHL says 23 players tested positive for COVID-19 since start of small-group workouts

Anyone who tests positive will be isolated from the team. Players who test positive will be designated unfit to play and have “sustained an illness arising out of the course of his employment as a hockey player.” Club medical personnel will conduct contact tracing to determine who might have had contact with an infected player.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Yeah it's the new term they are using when the player is sick or injured. Keefe said it's not serious, but hopefully he recovers soon.
Yeah whatever happens, 2 weeks of this training camp would be great for Liljegren's development if he can get healthy quickly. Confidence and getting comfortable are the biggest things for him I think

Reactions: kb

Chief keefe

Sep 27, 2015
Mississauga
I am honestly hoping Robertson makes the team and gives Kerfoot and Kappy some energy. I can see him being the Marner of that Line and really pushing them over the edge. Sandin and Lily can be on a rotation if needed.... I do not want to see Marincin....He scares me but he did have a decent year I won't lie.

Nylander-Matthews-Hyman
Mikheyev-Tavares-Marner
Robertson/Engval-Kerfoot-Kapanen
Clifford-Goat-Spezza/Korshkov

Rielly-Ceci
Muzzin-Holl/Liljegren
Sandin/Dermott-Barrie

Andersen Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events