Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Time for a new start!

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 2h
With a rare extra day between games, Leafs hold near 20-minute conditioning skate at the end of today's practice.

Jonas Siegel ‏@jonasTSN1050 1h
Gunnarsson believed to be dealing with an elbow injury.

Carlyle said there would definitely be lineup changes on Tuesday. Suggested Gleason would get in for Leafs debut.

Just a bruise for Clarkson. Carlyle hopeful he'll improve enough to play Tuesday.

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
New game, same story.

Outshot
Outplayed
Outmatched

Goalie stands on his head, we get a win

OR

Team collapses and gets destroyed, we lose

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Any player that doesn't give 100 % effort after a 7-1 pounding should be traded.
I'm not taking about scoring a hat trick or anything like that.
You can have 0 points but play your heart out.

ldnk

Apr 8, 2009
So: Gleason on top pairing in place of the injured Gunnarsson. McLaren possibly in for Clarkson (with D'Amigo bumped up to Clarkson's spot). And Reimer gets the start.

CHANGES.

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
Gunnarsson and Clarkson should probably sit out even if its day to day to get back to 100%

I want to see our line-up look sorta like this:

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Kulemin - Holland - Lupul
Raymond - Kadri - D'Amigo
Orr - McClement - McLaren/Bodie (I rather have Bodie on the 4th line but he's down with the Marlies

Phaneuf - Gleason
Rielly - Gardiner
Fraser - Franson

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
agreed. Let them rest and play them on Thursday.

I just want the team to play hard. (apparently them showing up = them actually just SHOWING up to the arena).

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Gunnarsson and Clarkson should probably sit out even if its day to day to get back to 100%

I want to see our line-up look sorta like this:

JVR - Bozak - Kessel
Kulemin - Holland - Lupul
Raymond - Kadri - D'Amigo
Orr - McClement - McLaren/Bodie (I rather have Bodie on the 4th line but he's down with the Marlies

Phaneuf - Gleason
Rielly - Gardiner
Fraser - Franson

Ranger>>Fraser. Fraser and Franson will get schooled all night long. Scary pairing.

leafstilldeath*

Sens, Rangers, Canes, Devils, Blue Jackets

All within 6 points of the Leafs with 40 games still to play yet this team is playing the same style. Carlyle has been a moron of a coach.

If Carlyle wouldn't role three lines that can score then he has to force Bozak in a checking role to have a shutdown line of McClement-Bozak-Kulemin until bolland is back.

Without Bolland this team is suffering BIG!

Strategy

Sep 8, 2013
Sens, Rangers, Canes, Devils, Blue Jackets

All within 6 points of the Leafs with 40 games still to play yet this team is playing the same style. Carlyle has been a moron of a coach.

If Carlyle wouldn't role three lines that can score then he has to force Bozak in a checking role to have a shutdown line of McClement-Bozak-Kulemin until bolland is back.

Without Bolland this team is suffering BIG!

you people expect way too much of Bolland. He is effective, yes, but not the game-changer everyone here makes him out to be.

leafstilldeath*

Is it time yet?

p90l.jpg

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Kadri scored a hat trick against the Isles last year, maybe this is the game he wakes up for us. Couldn't come at a better time with the team struggling to find secondary scoring.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Kind of hope they get annihilated, seems like this group thinks it can bank easy wins without much of an effort. I would like to see this beaten out of them.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Kind of hope they get annihilated, seems like this group thinks it can bank easy wins without much of an effort. I would like to see this beaten out of them.

There are so many great teams in this league to emulate...yet the Leafs can't figure out a way to play a game where they look semi-decent in their own zone.

It's going to be fun watching the Islanders dominate us. We're no different than the basement teams. We just have better goaltending than them.

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Gleason will hopefully be the difference for us. We need someone to take this team by its reigns and start being a leader. We need a big moral victory after a demoralizing defeat from the Rangers.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
There are so many great teams in this league to emulate...yet the Leafs can't figure out a way to play a game where they look semi-decent in their own zone.

It's going to be fun watching the Islanders dominate us. We're no different than the basement teams. We just have better goaltending than them.

The thing that's weird is they just don't even bother showing up, you probably have more energy at a 9 am tutorial for a first year survey in university than in your average Leaf game. And they all seem surprised about that in the interviews.

Simcoe23

Feb 2, 2011
Reward Leivo please.

I like Leivo a lot and hes an Innisfil boy, so im also biased ;).

For the life of me, as horrible as the D has been all season, what the hell does TJ Brennan have to do to get a shot? Leading the Marlies in points and playing all the important minutes.

Sit Ranger and Franson and put in Gleason and Brennan. It cant be any worse, I mean really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad