Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Leafs should rebuild.

They won't.

Yay!

expect they are rebuilding. If they weren't Gradiner, Reilly Kadri, Frattin would all be gone, Lombardi would still be here and Connolly would be on Leafs instead of the Marlies, not to mention Luongo would be the starter not Reimer. Yes we are rebuilding and doing it right this time.

void

Jan 5, 2006
expect they are rebuilding. If they weren't Gradiner, Reilly Kadri, Frattin would all be gone, Lombardi would still be here and Connolly would be on Leafs instead of the Marlies, not to mention Luongo would be the starter not Reimer. Yes we are rebuilding and doing it right this time.

You guys have an awful future though... You need to tank to rebuild your prospect pool.

It's Rielly btw.

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton

That's not rebuilding. Its largely holding steady and going no where. Leafs are young on average but pretty much every significant player they have is in their plateau years (24-30) and not likely to get much better.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I have no faith that Leaf management will hold onto Reilly anymore than they did with Rask. We'll see.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
My gut tells me it's going to be a blowout, and either team could be on the winning side. I just know the score will be a large one.

Pigems*

I'd say it all depends on the refs And who they decide to pick on

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
You guys have an awful future though... You need to tank to rebuild your prospect pool.

It's Rielly btw.

Do we? i'm not so sure about that JVR 23 and emerging as a power forward, Kessel 25 legit sniper, Gradiner,22 Rielly 18 and the future of the D, Kadri, 22 and while it is early he looks like a #2 center. Frattin 24 top 6-9 winger with a nose for the net at least so far. Komarov 26 as of thursday lead the NHL in hits. Reimer 24 and looking like his rookie self

Don't get me wrong there are some peices that can be replaced for sure but to say we have a terrible future IMO is inaccurate I think win or lose tomorrow you'll see the foundation of a good team is there

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
Do we? i'm not so sure about that JVR 23 and emerging as a power forward, Kessel 25 legit sniper, Gradiner,22 Rielly 18 and the future of the D, Kadri, 22 and while it is early he looks like a #2 center. Frattin 24 top 6-9 winger with a nose for the net at least so far. Komarov 26 as of thursday lead the NHL in hits. Reimer 24 and looking like his rookie self

Don't get me wrong there are some peices that can be replaced for sure but to say we have a terrible future IMO is inaccurate I think win or lose tomorrow you'll see the foundation of a good team is there

Who are the Leafs Carey Price, PK Subban and Galchenyuk?

Leafs future = extremely mediocre

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Who are the Leafs Carey Price, PK Subban and Galchenyuk?

Leafs future = extremely mediocre

Galchenyuk we do not have however I do believe the combo of Rielly,Gardiner will be better eventually then 1 PK and I love PK. Reimer may not be price but since he got healthy again he ia returning to his rookie form and thats a good thing he's got #1 potenial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad