GDT: Leafs vs. Flyers while we pass the time to play Tampa in round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
Liljegren was drafted as an offensive d man.
He has developed into a solid 2 Way player..

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
He was a soid two way guy those two seasons. Flexible, reliable, professional.

A contract year can define a player. There are the Aaron Judges who take less for one year, bet on themselves and cash in bigtime under the pressure. Others, lose their game knowing they are playjng for their next contract.

It has to really be pressure filled when Kerfoot knows he cannot make the same amount and remain a Leaf. Think about how he must feel playing out the string? He has to be the least likely to return next year.

It's unfortunate, especially the way game six payed out thanks to the worst reffing job since the Montreal Screwjob (for old school wrestliing fans lol).
I am unsure what is going tbh, I was very much unhappy we traded for him but was pleasantly surprised he fixed his game and was happy he was our swiss army knife doing whatever it takes.

Now it definitely seems he has caved, could be also nursing or fighting an injury or something? Regardless seems like a potential player we can use as a chip to move.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
It’s all cross bred now, not like the days you could get pure sativa Thai stick that made you paranoid as shit
I found that a lot of so called "hydro" of the 80s was never flushed properly so leaving lots of chemicals in the product, too many growers didn't care about anything other than money, not drying the bud properly which created mold, and it just made me horribly paranoid. I actually quit for about 10 years, not a puff!

I dont drink a whole lot so i kinda missed it whether playing music or hanging out with the boys after fastball so I started to take advantage of the sunshine again in the 90s and haven't had to endure that paranoia nonsense since. Most of the "legal" weed is Sunshine grown, if you remember liking it at one time you may want to give it a try. Just go slow no heroic bongrips to start out with just some easy puffs to see how it feels.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
FF36B32C-2286-4D14-880C-FC5712347DF6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad