GDT: Leafs vs. Flyers while we pass the time to play Tampa in round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
We’re the much better team, but it’s the back half of a B2B for us, while they’ve had 2 days rest. Plus it’s in Philly, and they’re currently on a 4 game win streak. We’re still the favourites, but not as strongly as you’d think. Plus it was a close game when we played them earlier this year (4-3 Leafs).

I still expect a win, but a hard fought one.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Be nice to see Murray have a solid game again and get both goalies going again.

Leafs should still win this but it won't be an easy one. They'll have to battle. Hopefully they get up by a few early on.

Hopefully they put a few fresh bodies into which I would assume. Timmins should be back In.

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Divisional format is trash. We're at game 41 and our playoff opponent is 99% confirmed. Fwiw I think we spank the lightning in 5 or 6 this year, they're not the same team they were.

Regular season games are getting very boring and unbearable now, i'll still watch of course. But I dunno if it's just me, the regular season has just seemed so damn boring the last few years.

Konecny has turned out to be a real player for them...and he's also 34's favorite player

I can't stand that guy, such a dirty player. Heard some rumors Dubas might be interested, not sure how i feel lmao. Maybe he's what we need for the playoffs ?

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Robertson being injured has an impact there, as does Clifford.

I would suggest Wayne is more like #15 or #16 at best. Doesn't mean hwe won't play, just saying.
I dont think Clifford matters, but i do think Robertson and maybe Anderson are ahead of Simmonds on the depth chart

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Divisional format is trash. We're at game 41 and our playoff opponent is 99% confirmed. Fwiw I think we spank the lightning in 5 or 6 this year, they're not the same team they were.

Regular season games are getting very boring and unbearable now, i'll still watch of course. But I dunno if it's just me, the regular season has just seemed so damn boring the last few years.

I can't stand that guy, such a dirty player. Heard some rumors Dubas might be interested, not sure how i feel lmao. Maybe he's what we need for the playoffs ?
Konecny would be a fantastic addition.

Reactions: LeafChief

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
I just want to see Torts blow a gasket and bench his entire team tonight. Bring it..
This gezame is going to be sooo interesthing. We have a chanche to fo something real special tonight yall. Like for us ti score 7, would be amazing dirt.

1999 edes wide shut by kubrick is a must see btw. It has so much in it and reveals Hollywood cults etc.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I wish we had a better #13 forward on the roster than Wayne Simmonds

We do. He's is in that spot for political reasons and for the org to show players they won't be cast aside when they are done.

But I lost respect for Simmer this year. Refusing to report to the Marlies and making the Leafs be the good guys and let him hang around the team. You're cooked bud, accept it and retire if you don't want to play in the AHL and let your team use your contract spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce