GDT: Leafs vs Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Small sample but Domi had his 2 best games as a Leaf when he was asked to fill in for Matthews/Tavares in the top 6. He was a key offensive contributor on a very good Dallas team last year, he needs to do more than play ~13 minutes a game on a 3rd line
I expect the domi/bertuzzi line to have a big game against a very, very bad ducks team.

Reactions: Sypher04

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
They have some legit offensive talent. If you slack Terry and Vatrano will burn you. Better hope the D is satisfactory or its yet another Leaf loss to a tank team.
Every team has some talented players. I know people love to talk about the Leafs playing down to teams like this, but I noticed they only tend to lose those games early in the season when they have their traditional slow starts under Keefe. I think if we looked at their record against bottom teams after the halfway mark, it would be a different story.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
CBJ had two HNIC slots this season. So did SJ.
I get that the leafs will have ratings no matter what, but such a waste to put terrible opponents in prime TV slots. It's not like the league couldn't have predicted that Columbus, San Jose and Anaheim would be terrible this season.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Never heard of this guy but just went back and looked at some of his tweets.

He's a very angry person lol. Wow. He should take a break from twitter.

He sounds like he needs some therapy.
Have you ever happened to drop into a Leafs GDT(rhetorical and yes I know you do) Lots of business there for the psych industry:naughty:

Assuming we are facing what's his name tonight? The one that almost stole the game last time :popcorn:
George's Vezina you mean?

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Brodie and Liligren are the projected top pairing D for tonight??????

Madonna Mia!!!!!! You know it’s bad when my Italian comes out. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: OddyOh

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Who decided that Anaheim is a good opponent for Toronto on a Saturday night

This should be a Tuesday snoozer no one cares about

Budz

Jan 28, 2013
This team is in need of a laugher. 7-1 kinda deal where Bert, Domi, Gregor, Holmberg run up the scoreboard.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Probably going to be missing the game tonight have some other engagements to attend to

Hopefully buds can get the 2 points in regulation and don't F up

Like to see some time put into:

Knies-Matthews-marner
SomeoneWithEvenATeenyAmountOfTouch-Domi-Nylander

Wonder if we'll see Niemela given a sniff at all this year?

Swap McMann with Bert ;)

Trade incoming? :sarcasm:

2612tr2kkebb1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad