GDT: Leafs vs Ducks | 3.24.16 | 7:30 pm on SNO | The Quack Attack Is Back, Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Expected Lines Tonight:

Milan Michalek - Nazem Kadri - Michael Grabner
Zach Hyman - William Nylander - P.A. Parenteau
Josh Leivo - Tyler Bozak - Connor Brown
Colin Greening - Brooks Laich - Ben Smith

Martin Marincin - Morgan Rielly
Jake Gardiner - Connor Carrick
Rinat Valiev - Frank Corrado

Garret Sparks in net

The fact that Grabner is still getting top line minutes is baffling to me. Id rather get a look at Leivo or Brown with a skilled player to see what they can do. Ducks roll two problematic lines, be interesting to see how Nylander line handles one of them..

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
It's so mind boggling how Grabner is playing on the top line. It's gotta just be for the tank... no other logical explanation.

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
That's the thing with Bozak, smart enough to play anywhere in the line-up and not a head case or prima donna.

His issue has been health.

I think in the end that this always WAS true, but it was impossible to see it when he was always the first to leave practice and get the star treatment in the Kessel days. I think his true nature nature was obfuscated by incredibly poor management and coaching.

Bozak is going to be interesting this summer . . . does he become a really good third line centre for our build-forward, or is he going to be dealt to get something somewhat substantial back? I have to think if we get one or both of Stamkos and Matthews . . . he's going to be dealt.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
I like the moniker they have for Nylander "Willy the Kid" he will have to look out for Pat Garrett....LOL

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
It's so mind boggling how Grabner is playing on the top line. It's gotta just be for the tank... no other logical explanation.

He will never ever score again but he has helped push the puck up the ice lately and is assisting on goals ;)

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

His speed opens up some room for Kadri.

It can back off defenders some what.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Well guess we'll see if the Ducks take this seriously or not. We have had their number in Toronto for a while and they did manage to lose to Montreal :laugh:.

Could be a big night for the Nylander line again ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad