GDT: Leafs vs Devils 7:30PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
The Leafs very rarely give the media access to the rookies, it's probably why the vets get stuck with those questions.

That has to be a Lou thing, I remember Schenn, Rielly, etc doing plenty of interviews.

bansheebeat

Cherry-Coloured Funk
Jul 31, 2011
Anyone else hate the constant rookie questions that guys like JvR, Bozak and Kadri field? Why not ask them about their game as well? It's getting kind of weird.

Been frustrated with this for a while. I get that the team wants to protect the rookies from these interviews but it just seems like common sense. Is there nothing you can ask JVR about besides Marner every single game???

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Been frustrated with this for a while. I get that the team wants to protect the rookies from these interviews but it just seems like common sense. Is there nothing you can ask JVR about besides Marner every single game???

Right? I mean hockey interviews are already so cliche and boring, can we at least get something else besides the constant questions about Marner and Matthews.

Funny how Nylander is treated like the third wheel by the media but he's just as important to the club.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Clark's 34 goals was a sign that there will come another 1st round pick who will wear 34 who will lead Leafs to the PromiseLand

:yo:

realgoodleafs

Oct 29, 2006
SW Ontario
The Leafs very rarely give the media access to the rookies, it's probably why the vets get stuck with those questions.

Rookies aren't allowed to do interviews in between periods. Still dumb to not ask JVR at least something about his year considering he is taking the time to do the interview.

Rick74*

Oct 7, 2016
London, Ont
5-3 Tampa!!

giphy.gif

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
Rookies aren't allowed to do interviews in between periods. Still dumb to not ask JVR at least something about his year considering he is taking the time to do the interview.

Marner is going to get JVR and Bozak raises on their last contracts. I'm sure they don't mind talking about him

GrizzLeaf

Registered Bear
Aug 13, 2010
Quebec
Leafs looking very third periody.... they need to find that intensity and put a lot more pressure on the puck, like they've done for two periods now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad