Series Talk: Leafs vs Bruins - 'ah shit here we go again' edition -- Full schedule post #933

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Jarnkrok isn't playing. They have him on PP1 and Willy's spot because he is a right shot.
Logically what you're saying makes sense, but I can't imagine Jarnkrok would be taking part in full practice if he wasn't healthy, and if he is healthy there's no way he sits IMO. The coaching staff loves his two way game and versatility, and Keefe doesn't really trust Robertson still, so there's no way he'd play him over Calle IMO. Guess we'll see tomorrow

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Well, off oi a surprising start not having Nylander at practice. Hopefully mataince day for him and we can see him filling in for Robertson tomorrow night

Reactions: authentic

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Despite Babs being a scum of the earth human (by all accounts), he knew what he was doing and understood these players better than anyone else.

Holl, Hyman, M+M together and there are probably some other examples. Great hockey mind from another era.

Not a great person, but he definitely had a great hockey mind. Too bad about he is a psycho, or a sociopath.

Reactions: wingman75

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Despite Babs being a scum of the earth human (by all accounts), he knew what he was doing and understood these players better than anyone else.

Holl, Hyman, M+M together and there are probably some other examples. Great hockey mind from another era.
Yup. If he wasn't an egomaniac he might still have a job in the NHL.

Reactions: wingman75

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Logically what you're saying makes sense, but I can't imagine Jarnkrok would be taking part in full practice if he wasn't healthy, and if he is healthy there's no way he sits IMO. The coaching staff loves his two way game and versatility, and Keefe doesn't really trust Robertson still, so there's no way he'd play him over Calle IMO. Guess we'll see tomorrow
I hope so. I think Jarnkrok provides something we lack in our forwards which is defensive awareness and pk ability. He would be a welcome addition. Robertson will get his crack and we know he gets hungry so maybe it's a win win if Jarnkrok can go tomorrow! A line with Robertson and Willy on it sounds kind of scary in the D zone.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Ya Willie it's probably maintenance or rest. Not worries there.

I keep hoping for glimmer of McMann though. For me he is a big part of the forward group now. We've been needing guys like him against Bruins.
Doesn't looks good for McMann playing tomorrow all we can do is hope and pray for him. Crossing my fingers for game 2.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I hope so. I think Jarnkrok provides something we lack in our forwards which is defensive awareness and pk ability. He would be a welcome addition. Robertson will get his crack and we know he gets hungry so maybe it's a win win if Jarnkrok can go tomorrow! A line with Robertson and Willy on it sounds kind of scary in the D zone.
Yeah agreed. Jarnkrok has been excellent this year when healthy.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Looking forward to seeing how Domi plays. He signed with this team to win as a Leaf , his childhood team, not for a huge contract. Before his injury (probably hands from pummelling that guy) that first line was magic. My only hope is he plays with that passion but doesn’t pull a Kadri or a Dad and turn the series in a wrong direction.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Well, off oi a surprising start not having Nylander at practice. Hopefully mataince day for him and we can see him filling in for Robertson tomorrow night

Would be pretty strange to give a player a maintenance day before starting a playoff series where you don’t get another practice until probably before Game 4.

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
1713565947035.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad