Half-Assed GDT: Leafs vs Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
i just dont understand who bunting is ? so he played with the yotes .. but now he is a superstar on the leafs ?

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Through 2, Saad has goal, assist, and leads our forwards in ice time in each of SH, PP, and ES. Really stepping up with so many guys out.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
i just dont understand who bunting is ? so he played with the yotes .. but now he is a superstar on the leafs ?
paid his dues with Tucson and when he finally got the call to the Yotes he made the most of it. Followed that up with a nice performance at the World's with Canada and voila!! . A key low cost signing for Dubas.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
That's always the weak excuse when he plays poorly... the same defense play in front of Husso and Lindgren.
The Blues played MUCH better defensively in front of Lindgren. To the point during that time was when Parayko was actually looking like a #1 Defender we've been asking him to be. Husso has been just absolutely outstanding.

Reactions: CoMoBlues

Borderbluesfan

Nov 14, 2011
Columbia, Missouri
I would be happy with a point tonight!!! Seems like we don’t have a true NHL scoring first line, but 2 2nd or 3rd NHL lines and 2 AHL lines!! The fact that we’re still in the game shows that we have some depth!!!!

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Nobody said he’s worthless but I’m not surprised you can’t read and misunderstand points people make.
Sorry, I should have said meh. Doesn't change the fact that he's playing the role that coach is asking him to. He's asked to play defensively he goes and does that, he's asked to play offensively he puts up three points in two games.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
That's always the weak excuse when he plays poorly... the same defense play in front of Husso and Lindgren.

It is and if it had not been for the Capitals f***ing up we would have lost against them because we played no defense in the 1st period and gave them multiple open nets. We were lucky that game.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Just like Kyrou-Thomas-Tarasenko and Kyrou-Thomas-Buchnevich.

Oh looks like there’s a common theme that makes the line great, and it isn’t Saad.
It’s certainly a benefit to be able to slot a player like Saad into that line and it doesn’t miss a beat. Frees up Buch/Vladi to run another great line when they return

Reactions: Blueston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad