Pre-Game Talk: Leafs vs Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Leafs begin the game in 10th spot in the conference and having played more games than most of the teams ahead of them.

If the Leafs won 20 of their remaining 41 games they would finish with 85 points which is +1 more than last season.

Last year the last wild card playoff spot finished with 93 points. For the Leafs to reach 93 points in the final 41 games would require a record of ~ 22w -15 - 4 otl or 23 - 16 - 2 for 48 points in 41 games.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
Poor Santorelli being stuck with this years version of Colton Clarkson Orr without the fighting.

I have a good feeling. About this one. It's my lock of the night. 4-2 Leafs

mashedpotato

full stack.
Jan 10, 2012
Glad to hear I'm not the only one hoping for a loss; I fully expect the Leafs to start a 5 game streak, followed by a 5 game losing streak; rinse and repeat till we get the 9th-15th pick.

5-2 Leafs.

And then do it again next year.

Tell me I'm wrong.

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
Obviously, JMHO, but, I think separating Bozak and Kessel is NECESSARY. I think this is the one single move that could have the largest positive impact on possession. MAKE IT HAPPEN. I'M WAITING FOR THIS DAY.

I don't even care about who else plays with who else - until those two are separated - we're not moving in the right direction imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad