Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Vegas baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Everyone is sneaking up on us and have games in hand. Gut check time and a win keeps the pressure on the wolves chasing us.

I hope Kadri is back because it really hurts our depth and shutdown factor. A couple games rest aren't hurting him but we need to get a solid run going. He's not a good loss to our lineup with teams really catching us from behind. Boston just went by tonight.

Last edited:

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Everyone is sneaking up on us and have games in hand. Gut check time and a win keeps the pressure on the wolves chasing us.

I hope Kadri is back because it really hurts our depth and shutdown factor. A couple games rest aren't hurting him but we need to get a solid run going. He's not a good loss to our lineup with teams really catching us from behind. Boston just went by tonight.

Florida has a 5 game winning streak going, and has climbed to within 9 points of us with a game in hand. We just need to take care of our own business.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Vegas is also home to the Ghost Adventures Crew.
funny thing, with my experiences with the "paranormal" and all that stuff that isnt supposed to exist (but actually does), their show is pretty legit. The earlier episodes were anyway, later on I've heard that their producer tried to "liven" it up.

But seriously, ghosts are real, omg right?

GO LEAFS GO!

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
You should recalculate your fan stats and then put away your calculator. LV is a very good team.

yeah i dont f***ing get it, the results are in the standings. theyre a good team. stats are great and all, but in the end the proof is in the pudding..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad