GDT: Leafs v Sens Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Theres lots of people who still think this D is suspect. Including professional analysts
The leafs have 3 top pairing level talents one of those a #1D. They also have a bunch of intriguing bottom 4 options like Ceci, Dermott and Sandin. Dont get what people expect, it is an incredibly stacked defense.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
The leafs have 3 top pairing level talents one of those a #1D. They also have a bunch of intriguing bottom 4 options like Ceci, Dermott and Sandin. Dont get what people expect, it is an incredibly stacked defense.

Most of the people who rant about our defense would say its pretty good if Ben Harpur was on it. Its the lack of a facepuncher that kills it for them.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
How has Zaitsev been? Saw Matthew's skate by him like he was a pylon earlier in the game. Zaitsev could've played the body or swiped the puck...but he literally just stood there like the old bubble hockey table men. It was soothing...

Senators haven't had the puck for the majority of the game... he's been about the same but without a team to cover for his poor play.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Kapanen still looks off dating back to last season fall into the boards.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
Ironic considering you're literally whining right now because somebody didn't agree with every single decision the leafs coaching staff has made.
No, it's not ironic at all, nor am I "literally" whining.

I presented my opinion of a post using an image from the internet.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Kickoff between Auston Matthews and max domi this Saturday..

Max domi is Montreal’s selling point?

Reactions: 7even

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Im a habs fan and i like how your team is built, but why this guys Marincin is still in the organization? He just awful
dermott is injured till November. Lilijgren is going to be in the AHL developing and should be ready for a late season call up or next year once room is made. Marincin is, unfortunately, our best number 7. Hoping we can acquire a defender to push him down the depth chart

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Kapanen looks kind of lost.

He's played RW for years and years. You wouldn't think it's a big deal to switch sides but sometimes it takes some adjustment.

Let's hope he can get used to it after a few games.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
Hughson getting killed on twitter for his comments about Matthews and Patrick Kanes incidents lolll

love to see it.

HAha I was wondering about that when he said it. I could feel the cringe through the TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad