GDT: Leafs v Sabres II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I think you paid the refs off last game to steal his second goal against the nyi :laugh:
I still have some years for him to get the 50 and enjoy watching him play for us.

Oh I enjoy him playing for us. I want 10 seasons of 49 points, I’m competitive so I want to win this bet that has nothing riding on it

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
The Alliance of American Football League game is more interesting than that ceremony.

#ApolloPower

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I gotta admit and eat crow on this one. I didn't like him last year but as this year has progressed, he has been looking better and better.
Or Brown has officially taken over as the whipping boy. Lol.

I think Hyman is better with Marner and JT bc they understand how to adjust to their line mates while Matthews and Willie just go all out all the time.

DirkStraun

Aug 9, 2015
Is this this first time since Molginy and Sundin we have had two 70 point players?

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Oh I enjoy him playing for us. I want 10 seasons of 49 points, I’m competitive so I want to win this bet that has nothing riding on it
Hahaha
That's fair, but it's coming my friend. He is becoming.... somewhat creative. The game is slowing down a bit for him. Also I think Tavares game suits Hyman better.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
You sound like a TV televangelist, Jesus is coming
I'm just not sure when
I'm sure mcjesus wishes he was here :nod:

You don't have to believe in the Hyman, but He believes in you! Ya thou thee may deny his board work, his cycle shall lead to goals. In the corners, the slot and behind the net! Amen!!

Reactions: Kiwi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad