GDT: Leafs v Bruins Game 7 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
I seriously cant believe we only played the #1 unit just a 1:05 of a super crucial PP.

Babcock might have one time been a great coach but with every passing game that looks more and more like its no longer a thing.

Doesn't come anywhere close to implementing optimal strategy and is unwilling to move down guys who need to be moved down.

TML11

Feb 11, 2017
we know this team can score when they want to. this would be that time. do you hear me Matthews? Nylander? Marner? Kapanene? ANYBODY!??

Einzakin

Jan 20, 2011
Trevor Moore and Ennis showing they want to play.

Brown and Marleau legit can barely scare or make a pass.

Absolutely un-f***ing real. I hate to act like a know-it-all but this shit is obvious. Pretty sure everyone on the boards feels this way and every analyst who isn't afraid to actually critique coaches.

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
I seriously cant believe we only played the #1 unit just a 1:05 of a super crucial PP.

Babcock might have one time been a great coach but with every passing game that looks more and more like its no longer a thing.

Doesn't come anywhere close to implementing optimal strategy and is unwilling to move down guys who need to be moved down.
It might be their only PP of the game in a decisive elimination game. Babcock is such a stubborn asshat.

Reactions: weems

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
That 1:00 of PP time is still going to haunt me this offseason.

Man did it look dangerous!

Reactions: weems
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad