GDT: Leafs v Bluejackets II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Bad third period overall.

Despite his goal, Nylander's hands have been subpar and he's not making many passes that he usually does.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Leafs need coaches like Columbus'.

Can you imagine if our lineup played that structured. They cycle so elegant.

Swedish Gretzky

Oct 12, 2017
Sweden
I don't know why or what, but it really does seem like they have something against the Leafs. There have been several clear infractions committed against the Leafs in the past two games that even Stevie Wonder would have easily seen, but instead they went completely ignored by the officials for absolutely no good reason. Meanwhile the Leafs are getting called on most things that are even remotely borderline.

They were very soft pansy ass calls the BJs got tonight. What gives?

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Pretty much, the officials are immune to criticism. Anything said will only make things worse. Plus the league loves it because they think artificial parity is a better product
This is just unf***ingbelievable.

Surely there's something the fans can do..

May 2, 2005
Niagara Falls
I know some will blame the players, but I find it odd that some posters do not question that a team this young and skilled play so often as a unit like it is stuck in mud.

This team should be pressing other teams to keep up with them but instead we deploy a system that smothers our own offence and literally hands possession over to the other team.

It has been so many players and lines over the past three years that everything indicates the coach and his garbage system and coaching.

Reactions: ToMaLe

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
shanahan and tannenbaum oughta be applying some Jeremy Jacobs style pressure here and be peppering the NHL office with questions it’s nuts
Shanahan worked for the NHL. He won't do shit to complain because he wants to be employed by them again when his Leaf gig is up. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad