Leafs TV On Rogers?

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
I just noticed today that Leafs TV is no longer available on Rogers Channel #97 as that is now the HD channel. The regular Leafs TV seems to be on channel #414 but, for some reason, I am no longer receiving it. I had assumed that they had simply moved it, but are they now charging for it separately or something? We have the Rogers VIP package, which includes the Sports package, so I would think that we should still get the channel.

I know a lot of people here don't like the channel but I do so am just curious about what is going on. I tried calling Rogers but gave up after being on hold for a while so figured I would ask here before calling them back later on.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
I just spoke to Rogers and complained that they had removed a channel, had not replaced it with anything else, and had not given us a corresponding reduction in our monthly fees. At that point the person I spoke to agreed that, as a consumer, she wouldn't be happy either so she gave me the channel back for the next year at no charge.

I'm not happy with Rogers removing something and not giving a discount on the monthly fee so I'll call back and complain to their customer retention team at some point over the next few days and hopefully that will get us a better deal.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I just spoke to Rogers and complained that they had removed a channel, had not replaced it with anything else, and had not given us a corresponding reduction in our monthly fees. At that point the person I spoke to agreed that, as a consumer, she wouldn't be happy either so she gave me the channel back for the next year at no charge.

I'm not happy with Rogers removing something and not giving a discount on the monthly fee so I'll call back and complain to their customer retention team at some point over the next few days and hopefully that will get us a better deal.
Others had reported seeing this message on their Rogers bill saying Leafs TV would no longer be on their VIP package.

IMPORTANT CHANGES TO YOUR VIP
PACKAGE
We would like to inform you that as of September 15, 2015,
the VIP package you currently subscribe to will be changing.
Leafs TV will no longer be included within your package. If
you'd like to continue receiving Leafs TV, then please call us
at 1-888-ROGERS1 to discuss your options. We apologize
for any inconvenience this may cause. All other aspects of
your Rogers service(s) will remain the same. If you wish to
respond to this notice or have any questions, please contact
us in any of the ways listed on page 2 of this bill. We
appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Rogers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad