OT: Leafs Ticket Presale Problems?

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
Is anyone else having trouble getting tickets during the presale that started at 1pm today? I have tried multiple browsers and it won't work on any of them. A similar issue occurred when buying preseason tickets so this is becoming frustrating.

GardinerTheForward

Mar 23, 2014
Toronto (NHL Season)
Is anyone else having trouble getting tickets during the presale that started at 1pm today? I have tried multiple browsers and it won't work on any of them. A similar issue occurred when buying preseason tickets so this is becoming frustrating.

Presale is for home games only. You need to enter the presale code provided to you as a person on the fan mailing list. You can only buy 2 tickets maximum via presale.

I sent you a PM with a code in case you haven’t signed up for the right email list.

Cappuccino

Aug 18, 2017
the Netherlands
The tickets are on sale. I got like 20 error messages (about trying another device) but you just need to try and try and try and basically ignore this gem from Einstein:

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

After a while I succeeded.

Edit: btw I just read somewhere Einstein never said this lol.

Last edited:

Sharabhi

Jan 10, 2008
Yeah in the past I've had no problems. This year it's been very hit or miss when try to checkout! I've given up.

RobH

Jul 9, 2019
Hello fellow Leaf fans,

on the subject of tickets, I see pre-season tickets are out, are single game tickets for the season ahead available now?

or do they get released/ resale become available, later in the year?

thanks

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I'm visiting Toronto in February and I was able to get a pair of Reds against Arizona with the presale

Cappuccino

Aug 18, 2017
the Netherlands
Hello fellow Leaf fans,

on the subject of tickets, I see pre-season tickets are out, are single game tickets for the season ahead available now?

or do they get released/ resale become available, later in the year?

thanks

The regular season tickets are already on sale. You will even see some re-sell tickets already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad