GDT: Leafs @ Tampa Bay... win today please December 29th 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Shanahan is too busy analyzing, evaluating, and thinking!

Just do something for ****s sake!

This team, and it's management, is so USELESS!!!

Bryan Murray can make a decision. So can Lou Lamorello. Shanahan don't know if he can.

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
Shanahan is too busy analyzing, evaluating, and thinking!

Just do something for ****s sake!

This team, and it's management, is so USELESS!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if management has just said to hell with this season and does nothing. Probably for the best too. Don't need any desperation moves.

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I'm surprised the refs didn't force him to go to the quiet room, but I guess with goalies it's more difficult.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
2 turnovers at the offensive blue line. This team really just doesn't want to score.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Did those ******* Tampa fans really boo Riemer for getting head-shotted?

The heat must have rotted their brains.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Politician Brendan.

Let's see I have RC to fire to save my skin.

I still have Nonis, if that is not enough.

This should keep me safe for another year.

Very smart guy.

again, you make it sound like Shanahan will be fired next if things aren't changed next year. it's not like he was part of the Teacher Pension Fund Regime/Burke Era.

we're looking at a top 10 pick, and better coaching options this year than we had last season, so i'd rather the better coaching options than Trotz, Oates and Desjardins (of which, I'd choose him). but this entire thing is like a a big huge knot. it's not just one aspect, it's every aspect.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
again, you make it sound like Shanahan will be fired next if things aren't changed next year. it's not like he was part of the Teacher Pension Fund Regime/Burke Era.

we're looking at a top 10 pick, and better coaching options this year than we had last season, so i'd rather the better coaching options than Trotz, Oates and Desjardins (of which, I'd choose him). but this entire thing is like a a big huge knot. it's not just one aspect, it's every aspect.

He needs to grow a pair. Lou Lamorello and Bryan Murray do not need a year long evaluation because you know why? They have hockey experience. Brendan does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad