Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign F Max Domi (1 year, $3M)

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Domi has an edge. I really liked him when he was a Habs. He is not big. But he is a good guy for the playoffs. He brings gritt.

Thats good for the leafs specially around 3M$. He probably leaves money on the table.

We need a cup in Canada and the Oilers have a bad gm. Only chance in the nesr future is from the Leafs

weems

Jul 3, 2008
We should try him in the #3 C slot.
If it works it makes our C depth look alot better with Matthews - Tavares - Domi - Kampf vs Matthews - Tavares - Kampf - Holmberg.
The aquisitions of Bertuzzi and Domi have really improved our offensive depth and now the focus turns to what will happen with Nylander but after today it makes a possible deal easier to stomach than before.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Domi has an edge. I really liked him when he was a Habs. He is not big. But he is a good guy for the playoffs. He brings gritt.

Thats good for the leafs specially around 3M$. He probably leaves money on the table.

We need a cup in Canada and the Oilers have a bad gm. Only chance in the nesr future is from the Leafs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh boy, you have no idea what you're walking into with this one

Reactions: Maliki2

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
What I like about this deal is that he can be our 3C with Calle and Holmberg on his wings.
Maybe it is time to explore trading Kampf, lol.

Sammy Kat

Jun 14, 2021
In previous years when I would hear the Leafs have signed I would start sweating and think oh no what has the clown Dubas done this time.

Now I am eager to see the report and know it will not be a big mistake.

Tre is doing very well and I still believe there will be more good news coming.

Meanwhile the Pens board is already starting to turn on the Wonder Boy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad