Sportsnet: Leafs Sens on Sunday 2pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Content in general including streaming is getting more fractured and spread out across multiple services & companies and it gets pricey when you have multiple services. There in it for the money and things that are new aren't always better.
Ya you got that right. Subscriptions services are just wacky and over saturated at this point.

Finally some hock
Just wait till the ey joins the party

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
If the Sens play two games Sunday, or the game at 6 on sportsnet is a replay

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
And with the high cost of the Combination in Canada of TSN + Sportnet Apps being $40 without out of region hockey or $50 with out of region hockey, its safe to say we're gonna get raked over the coals like we already are. I pay less than that for my Cable TV package with all the sports channels.
TSN had a 50% discount, making it $10 bucks a month, but promo ends soon I think.

Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Feel like Sanderson is going to blow us all away tomorrow. Even with the sky high expectations.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Feel like Sanderson is going to blow us all away tomorrow. Even with the sky high expectations.
I am remaining cautiously optimistic. He could explode after a great off season but he might ease his way in with a new partner.

Regardless, I think his offense takes a huge step this year and he proves why they signed him, "early".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad