Friedman: Leafs, Sens linked to Jensen

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
On the 32 thoughts podcast when talking about Washington Friedman said that Toronto and Ottawa have been linked to Nick Jensen if they move him, but the caps are trying to sign him.

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
Don't know why the Leafs would want a puck mover, as Jensen brings the same things that they already have on the blueline. Toronto needs a more physical presence, or don't bother making a move.

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
On the 32 thoughts podcast when talking about Washington Friedman said that Toronto and Ottawa have been linked to Nick Jensen if they move him, but the caps are trying to sign him.
Doubtful after the McCabe deal but he would look really nice on that bottom RD pairing.

Rielly Brodie
McCabe Lily
Gio Jensen

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
To be fair today's episode of 32T came out before the McCabe deal was done, so not sure Jensen is still in the mix to Toronto.

Reactions: NB613

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
To be fair today's episode of 32T came out before the McCabe deal was done, so not sure Jensen is still in the mix to Toronto.

I posted this literally about 3 seconds before I got the McCabe trade notification so I doubt he is, but Dubas is CLEARLY being aggressive so I won't call them done until Friday at about 4 pm eastern because we all know trades get announced until an hour or so after the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad