Apr 22, 2013
Leafs_1.jpg

forwards.jpg

6burgers.jpg

defense.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
You know the Leafs will want to come out strong but the way the two teams are playing it should hopefully be another win. Still, can't take any game for granted.

GreatStateofHockey

Oct 2, 2011
I wonder if we will see Puempel on the Zib-Ryan line to start. He's really imressed me with his play, and that change seemed to benefit both lines towards the end of the game. Hoffman has the speed to create his own chances, and Zib-Ryan could do wonders for Puempel.

SChan*

You know the Leafs will want to come out strong but the way the two teams are playing it should hopefully be another win. Still, can't take any game for granted.

Leafs are tanking for mcdavid. One more win could put them out of the race.

animalchin

Jan 20, 2005
The Long Road
So, going to game - seats in Ledge. Actually won tix to Boston Game last night from TSN1200 on Monday. Went yesterday in full Hamburglar outfit (seats were 100 level). Made many funny appearances, including opening of TSN Sportcentre show...question is...do I go as Hamburglar again?

Hoping for Sens to soundly defeat Leafs tomorrow.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
So, going to game - seats in Ledge. Actually won tix to Boston Game last night from TSN1200 on Monday. Went yesterday in full Hamburglar outfit (seats were 100 level). Made many funny appearances, including opening of TSN Sportcentre show...question is...do I go as Hamburglar again?

Hoping for Sens to soundly defeat Leafs tomorrow.

Yes.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
We finally were able to beat Carolina on the road. I am confident that we will be able to win against the Leafs.

You never really know though.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
ONLY way Sens don't this is if they get complacent and underestimate the Leafs. If they're ready to go, this is not just going to be a win.....it's going to be an old fashioned slaughter like in the pizza line days. Can't wait!

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
I don't think people appreciate how nice this gdt is. Thanks for making it. I think it's very well done and I'm sure it took a decent chunk of your day to make.

10/10

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
No chance of that plug Gryba sitting in favor or Cowen or even a yellow pylon?

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
ONLY way Sens don't this is if they get complacent and underestimate the Leafs. If they're ready to go, this is not just going to be a win.....it's going to be an old fashioned slaughter like in the pizza line days. Can't wait!

Agreed. I have a feeling the sens will be coming into this game with a ton of confidence and lay a whoopin on them. They've got to be feeling great coming off that win

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
Thx bud, its no big deal only takes me an hour.

Hey, that's still more than I've put in. I promised Bonk I'd tell him how Switzerland is like a week ago and it would take me 5-10 minutes and I haven't done it :laugh:

You're a good dude. Our gdts were pretty lacking for most of the year (not that we didn't have some great ones!) Just not a lot of people stepped up to do em

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Game's on Sportsnet... I'll be in Rockland with my uncle who has Bell but not the package.. **** off :rant: How stupid.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Game's on Sportsnet... I'll be in Rockland with my uncle who has Bell but not the package.. **** off :rant: How stupid.

This is ridiculous. LEAFS ARE ON CBC EVERY WEEKEND.

THE WEEKEND THEY ARE PLAYING THE SENS THEY ARE ON SPORTSNET? NOT CBC NOT CITY??

MTL/SJ on CBC
WPG/WSH on CITY
TOR/OTT on Sportsnet

what a joke. I'm so sick of this ****. Hottest team in the league and most captivating story in the league, let's put them on the third network.

ughhhhh this is so dumb

Snick

Mar 3, 2006
Ottawa
Don't get me started on Sportsnet. Hockey Central at noon today actually spoke about the Sens, but only to say that they thought the Hamburglar craze was putting too much pressure on Hammond and it was a dumb thing to do. They also said the big reason the Senators won was because Boston played badly. I guess they've been subjected to such sludge for the last number of years that they can't appreciate anything that's fun and positive. Losers.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
what a joke. I'm so sick of this ****. Hottest team in the league and most captivating story in the league, let's put them on the third network.

ughhhhh this is so dumb

The schedule is made before the season starts.

Besides, what's the difference? It's the same program now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad