GDT: Leafs @ Sabres II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
you are missing the point here. Its not about the score or the outcome of the game. It is about playing the game.

All smart teams adjust their style if they are tired.

I wonder if Babcock would use the same excuse

Most tired teams get blown out, again, supported by historical data. Your point is completely moot.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
you are missing the point here. Its not about the score or the outcome of the game. It is about playing the game.

All smart teams adjust their style if they are tired.

I wonder if Babcock would use the same excuse

Adjust their style when they are tired? What the **** does that even mean? The problem is they are 2/2 on their Pp and we are 0/3. **** happens.

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
The Leafs made a very bad team look less horrible. They need to wake up and get back on track. This is a game this team is too talented to lose. Plain and simple.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
If you expect the Leafs to win every game down the stretch, you're gonna have a bad time.

expectation is to win the games against the teams lower than you in the standings as winning against the top teams is going to be really hard.

Especially since pens and caps are fighting it out for the top spot in the metro

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I'm curious why? I'd be more concerned if it said he was heading to the hospital.

generally speaking - if it was nothing, he'd be waiting for the team in the locker room. usually if you leave early (in your suit) it means you're headed to the hospital. (I mean he could be just going to the bus - but i don't know).

I am hoping it's just to avoid the whole "So what's wrong, Andy?" questions.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Buffalo should really learn to respect the hand that feeds and as such, roll over and die whenever we are in town considering we are helping them out with revenue generation.

Without Leaf fans...I doubt there's a Buffalo Sabres still in the league...

:)

Sabres are the top American market ratings wise per capita.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad