Recalled/Assigned: Leafs recall Trevor Moore

Pyromaniac

May 29, 2012
When Hyman got hurt, they had Moore on that top line with Marner and Tavares. I don't think that was a coincidence. Moore is a worker and as long as he brings that effort every game he has a good shot at being a regular under Babcock.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I thought Moore had a heart condition, was that someone else?

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Maybe but his age and contract status make him a less valuable asset than just about anyone else on the roster. Who would you suggest?

Since Moore is a LWer it will be AJ or TE. I would like to see Par move down to #4C and sit the Goat but that won't happen until AM returns at the earliest.

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Moore after 3 games has shown me enough to keep him on the 4th line for now. If Ennis was healthy right now, Ennis should be scratched. U have to wait and see if Moore fades or gets exposed making the same mistakes. I dont think it will happen. Moore has an excellent compete level, plays a heavier game than Ennis and is a better skater. The 2 assists he has, he made 2 excellent plays to create those goals.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dermott The Frog

Duke Silver

Truce?
Jun 4, 2008
Toronto/St. John's
Moore after 3 games has shown me enough to keep him on the 4th line for now. If Ennis was healthy right now, Ennis should be scratched. U have to wait and see if Moore fades, I dont think it will happen. Moore has an excellent compete level, plays a heavier game than Ennis and is a better skater. The 2 assists he has, he made 2 excellent plays to create those goals. Moore-Matthews-Marner is something I would look at, having Moore as the worker on that line or Moore-Matthews-Nylander/Kappy. Marleau on the 1st line is a poor coaching decision by Babcock, a stubborn move based more on power than logic.

How quickly people forget how impressive Ennis was.

I'd run an Ennis-Lindholm-Moore 4th line, honestly. Gauthier can sit.

Reactions: Dermott The Frog

cannucky

Aug 18, 2011
Lindholm can sit as well ,but really Ennis could move up to Kadri's line and Nylander can tumble down the order until he figures out how hockey us played here in Canada

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad