GDT: Leafs@Predators 8 PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Im starting to think that trade for Pleks was a solid waste of a pick. he has not been that good, im wondering if Moore is the better option?

Reactions: ToMaLe

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Man, games like this make me feel like we are legitimate contenders.
We are though. What team would destroy us? Boston? Tampa? Pittsburgh? Nashville? We'd have a chance at beating any of these teams. I'm not confident in it but this team is on the same level as those teams.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
When I was driving home from class and listening on the radio, Joe Bowen straight up called plek a disappointment.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
There's been a lot of stuff like that this game. Don't know if the Preds are usually like that or if they're just getting super frustrated with the Leafs dominating them.
Oh yeah they're dirty. Headshot cross check while a guy is down is a special type of dirty.

Reactions: Ziggdiezan

Blanche Blanche

Torontoooooo
Dec 2, 2017
Toronto
Preds crew has sounded absolutely funereal since Marner rifled that shot past Rinne

Announcer just said the crowd is leaving exponentially.

See.. NHL knows the only way to.keep.nascar gun lovers is to win a crosschecking hockey game.

Hey refs... i hope you guys get fired from bettman for not ABLE to completd the screw job

Reactions: Azazel

member 262271

Plekanec obviously should have shot that, not gonna stress about his lack of offense though, got plenty enough to go around. A Johnsson assist would've been nice though.

Reactions: Leafidelity

6ix

HitEmWit4LikeAustonM
Nov 26, 2014
I don’t understand why grinders try to pass on a 2 on 1 like ur 5 feet from the net just fking shoot it

Reactions: Zizzzzy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad