Prospect Info: Leafs plan to draft a C in the 1st round in upcoming draft (read OP).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless Leaf*

I have a friend( whose cousin) has some connection to the insiders of our management and he claims that Nonis and crew plan to draft a center with their 1st round selection in the draft.

He also said that they have strong consideration in Gauthier, Dickinson, and Lazar as the three possible candidates.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
I have a friend( whose cousin) has some connection to the insiders of our management and he claims that Nonis and crew plan to draft a center with their 1st round selection in the draft.

He also said that they have strong consideration in Gauthier, Dickinson, and Lazar as the three possible candidates.

So this is another friend of a friend told me thread.

If true, couldn't we get Dickonson with our second?

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board

You will need to get HF admin authorization first to post claiming having inside sources.

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad