Prospect Info: Leafs pick - #61 - Jeremy Bracco, Right Wing, United Stated NTDP, USHL 5-10 173lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Mack

Mar 20, 2009
Niagara Region, ON
Bracco has great confidence with the puck and he’s looking to make plays and break defences when he has it. He can make pinpoint passes in traffic and through sticks and skates. He could shoot more and become a greater threat in that regard. He has good agility but improving his explosiveness quickness would make him that much more dynamic.

Comparables: Mats Zuccarello

TSN Rank #53

There is your high risk, high reward pick. Pronman had him mid-1st round. This is the "skill" draft.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
YES!

LOVE THIS KID. WOOOOOOO

This kid is unreal. Had him ranked in the mid-1st round.

****ing Eh. Thank You Hunter

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Great value pick. Tons of skill. Will have lot's of time to develop. The kind of value pick that's huge for us.

Really can't complain here.

Mar 12, 2009
Very happy with this pick. Small but has tons of skill, definitely worth the risk at this point in the draft with 2 more picks coming up soon.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Very good pick, talented kid.

It was either him or Pilon for me at 61.

On one of my first wants lists on the draft.

Small and skilled again.

AddMan3001

Don't poke the bear!
Sep 16, 2007
Cambridge, ON
Future Considerations had him ranked 22nd, and had him going 26th in their mock draft (to Montreal).

Dropped a bit due to size issues, but in the new NHL size isn't the be-all and end-all that it once was. Total skill guy that could make a lot of teams look very foolish in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad