GDT: Leafs @ Pens - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
They've never been able to take any heat or excel when uncomfortable or when the stakes get dialed up. Their optimal emotional temperature is mellow cruise control.
It really just goes to show what a special individual Nylander is who constantly raises his game when the lights are brightest and doesn't let anything rattle him. Marner is on the total opposite end of the spectrum, he just doesn't seem to have it in him to thrive here

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Mitch has lost a step, maybe two....he looks like he's 40

I was saying before pre that he looked heavier and sluggish in pre as well. It's really just not turning around and we're kinda getting to the point where we should be hot around the collar. 4 regulation wins so far. Unreal

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
He said the top guys needed to do more, they have 4 guys all either above or right at a PPG. Matthews has like a 0.68 gpg right now.

If the bottom 6 scores and the top 6 scores, we would end up scoring 6-7 goals per game.

What’s wrong with winning this game 2-1?
59 million spent on forwards, 22 million spent on D and goalies. I’d say we are getting more bang for the buck from the defensive side at 11th in goals for and 13th in goals against.

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
I was saying before pre that he looked heavier and sluggish in pre as well. It's really just not turning around and we're kinda getting to the point where we should be hot around the collar. 4 regulation wins so far. Unreal
Marriage and young millionaires are not a healthy mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad