GDT: Leafs @ Panthers. We clinch our playoff matchup tonight. 7:30PM - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Rielly does not take things to the next level for playoff hockey. He's been here since day 1 during all the playoff collapses against Boston, the 18 wheeler collapse with Burke ,everything. He's been here for it all. He literally crumbles when teams play physical.

Earlier Tkachuk was just standing over Woll and Rielly doesn't even push him
I don't care if you think this is a bad take but it's true
Pal - this is regular season still.
Simmer down.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Rielly does not take things to the next level for playoff hockey. He's been here since day 1 during all the playoff collapses against Boston, the 18 wheeler collapse with Burke ,everything. He's been here for it all. He literally crumbles when teams play physical.

Actually that's not true. I would argue he was our MVP last year
He was insane beasty against Tampa and even against Florida

He hasn't been good since he came back from injury.

CelticDruid

Oct 23, 2013
Penticton , BC

He waa physical last year and that's about it.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
You can only hope it's a meaningless game.

However, it looks like it's the same old and they will get smoked by the Bruins in a tight-checking series.

The bruins don’t play anything similar to Florida so I’m not sure why anyone would think that. We can beat either team but we actually matchup against Boston much better

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
The hockey gods are telling us ‘no’

When I see bounces not go in like that for Matthews and Leafs start to force things andpress like that and lose all hockey sense in the offensive zone, I can tell they’ve hit their brick wall and nothing productive will happen. 70 is not happening for sure.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Actually that's not true. I would argue he was our MVP last year
He was insane beasty against Tampa and even against Florida

He hasn't been good since he came back from injury.

Yeah not sure what people are watching if they think Rielly hasn't stepped his game up in the playoffs the past few seasons

Strangle

May 4, 2009
When I see bounces not go in like that for Matthews and Leafs start to force things andpress like that and lose all hockey sense in the offensive zone, I can tell they’ve hit their brick wall and nothing productive will happen. 70 is not happening for sure.

I’ve got that feeling too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad