Jul 13, 2013

It's been a long year for us Panthers fans, so I think we need a good laugh

2014-15MapleLeafsBanner-playoff.png

Uh-Oh Leafs fans, it's still early enough to exchange those for these:

2012-masters-tickets.jpg

You could learn a thing or 2 from your good friend Andrew Peters

:leafs

TEAM SCOPE

The Maple Leafs are coming of another disastrous late season collapse not seen since...well last year, when they blew a 3 goal lead in 10 minutes to lose their playoff series. With mediocre players like Dion Phaneuf and David Clarkson signed long term, expect the same results next year from this team. Long time minor leaguer Drew Macintyre will likely make his first NHL start.

:panthers

TEAM SCOPE

The Panthers are pretty much attempting to outtank the Oilers at this point. With Lu hurt, Dan Ellis may get the start.

:leafs

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
JVR​
|
Bozak​
|
Kessel​
Raymond​
|
Kadri​
|
Clarkson​
Bodie​
|
McClement​
|
Kulemin​
D'Amigo​
|
Ashton​
|
Orr​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Gunnarsson​
|
Phaneuf​
Gardiner​
|
Franson​
Rielly​
|
Gleason​

Goalie​
Macintyre​

:panthers

will post lines when available, way too hard to predict right now lol

Today's GDT is

jpAb7He.png

Chad Kilger approved!!!

Last edited:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Note: this is also the GDT, sorry it's up so early, don't know how much time I'll have Wednesday. I'll put the Panthers lines if GR tweets them. And yes that is Chad Kilger's face Photoshopped onto a firefighter.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Never thought to think that I would miss McCabe on the backend/PP Qb.

Belak :(

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
Don Tibbles said:
Wouldn't it be funny if we ended up winning the lottery this time around and got the 1st pick when we really needed it last year. So Panthers.

would be fitting we win the lottery when there is no consensus #1 player in the draft

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
would be fitting we win the lottery when there is no consensus #1 player in the draft

Oddly enough it might actually benefit the Panthers. They could potentially trade a guy like Ekblad to a team in the 8-10 spot for their pick and something else very good and not miss out on too much. It'll be an interesting draft for sure, the best player 10 years from now could honestly come from anywhere in the 1st round.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Lol no appreciation for the Kilger pick, I thought it was pretty good. That whole situation is still ridiculous to this day.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL

Well you never know. I know they say this draft isn't any good but only time can tell. I frankly don't really care what our outcome is for the remaining season. I say they can't "lose". If they win games, good for the psyche, good for the young guys' development. If they lose, a likely better pick. And then again it's a crapshoot lottery.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
so who's starting in net? ELLIS? he gives us the best chance and we need a good look at him!!!!:sarcasm:;):yo:

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
@apoupartFins: @strombone1 the only goalie on the ice for @FlaPanthers. Scott Clemmensen, sent to San Antonio Saturday, watching morning skate from bench.

Ellis is actually out.

@apoupartFins: Ed Jovanovski, Scott Gomez and Krys Barch missing from @FlaPanthers morning skate.

OH MY!*

(Besides Barch hopefully he is signing a new contract :D)

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards · 50s
#FlaPanthers backup G Dan Ellis is apparently ill. Scott Clemmensen will back up Luongo v #Leafs

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I'm surprised he used that "FP" on his helmet, which i love by the way, but i saw that online a while ago with people making new designs and what not for nhl teams.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h263/GhettoFarmBoy/Florida-Panthers-logos.png

thats pretty cool for whoever made that, knowing luongo's using your design. and yea i prefer our panther head or a whole new design over the jet blue panther head. overall i actually don't care for it. i think he likes to go with simpler designs now rather than his older more extravagant designs. ellis actually has my all-time favorite panthers helmet :laugh: theodore's was my 2nd, even markstroms was great, probably my 3rd.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
i am not sure about that so far... but i am a firm hater of the pink panther as it comes off soft to me... id have whoever does hillers masks do one if it was me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad