Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Panthers Tue Apr 16 730PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
If Boston wins tonight, this matchup is set for round 1. I wonder if there will be any message sending of any kind in this game with both teams knowing they will meet a few days later for game 1. OR will Paul Maurice play a skeleton crew for a lineup?

bruins play sens tomorrow. so even if bruins lose tonight (which I hope they do b/c I wanna see caps and Ovi make teh trip to the playoffs); bruins are gonna mop the floor with the sens tomorrow anyway LOL

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
bruins play sens tomorrow. so even if bruins lose tonight (which I hope they do b/c I wanna see caps and Ovi make teh trip to the playoffs); bruins are gonna mop the floor with the sens tomorrow anyway LOL
Bruins want us, maybe something to do with being 6 and 0 in their last games against us. So they aren’t winning again this regular season

• Wow
Reactions: PromisedLand

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
He's scratched him before too...

The only thing that sucks is Edmundson also sucks.
No he doesn't. Edmundson's game is the type that will get more free reign in playoffs, plus Edmundson was specifically acquired for his ability to deny / break-up zone entries as well as being able to effectively box out guys in the slot and be punishing on them. Edmonton game was an excellent example of this. The concern is around his health more than anything else.

Reactions: Al14 and DarkKnight

Frostitute

Feb 9, 2022
Northern Ontario
No he doesn't. Edmundson's game is the type that will get more free reign in playoffs, plus Edmundson was specifically acquired for his ability to deny / break-up zone entries as well as being able to effectively box out guys in the slot and be punishing on them. Edmonton game was an excellent example of this. The concern is around his health more than anything else.
Agreed. I'm just hoping the refs remember it's playoff hockey and not try to be the first star zebra. I'd love to see Edmundson's playoff style benefit the Leafs this post season! He's a nasty mofo when he wants to be 😉

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Agreed. I'm just hoping the refs remember it's playoff hockey and not try to be the first star zebra. I'd love to see Edmundson's playoff style benefit the Leafs this post season! He's a nasty mofo when he wants to be 😉

I'd be shocked if Edmundson gets away with as much as he did prior to being a Leaf. You know every crosscheck is going to be called and the media is going to say well you can't be crosschecking guys like that in the playoffs

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
I wish they called up Clifford for this game, you just know Florida is gonna try and set the tone. Praying nobody gets hurt tonight.

Reactions: TMLife17

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
8PM. ESPN/ABC/TNT

US Networks will get first crack and dictate start times. We all better get used to 8pm starts, and Sunday Afternoons
We've played one Sunday afternoon playoff game that I can recall - game 6 vs. Boston in 2019 in Toronto. I don't know how likely that would be but I could be wrong of course.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
I wish they called up Clifford for this game, you just know Florida is gonna try and set the tone. Praying nobody gets hurt tonight.
Don’t know if we can afford it. I guess we could send Robertson down on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad