Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Panthers - Thursday, April 10th. You're excited? I'm not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Wouldn't mind if Kessel hit 40, and got that monkey off his back.

Best case scenario, we lose 4-3.

Why waste those goals on this season? We'll need them for our drive for 9th place in the division next season! :naughty:

Mindrust

Feb 28, 2013
It doesn't really matter anymore. We can't realistically tank and we're out of the playoffs. Knowing this though, Kessel scores a hat trick and we play the best game in 3 months. Like it always is, play hard when it doesn't matter.

Umm yeah... no. People like you have been saying this the past few games. We've still sucked donkey balls no matter what. We will suck even more in these last 2 games because there's nothing to play for and the team's confidence is at an all-time low. No one's going to magically pull a hat trick out of their darkhole.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Umm yeah... no. People like you have been saying this the past few games. We've still sucked donkey balls no matter what. We will suck even more in these last 2 games because there's nothing to play for and the team's confidence is at an all-time low. No one's going to magically pull a hat trick out of their darkhole.

Enough with your realism! Kessel will score 13 and hit the 50 goal mark!

Best case scenario, we lose 14-13.

pucci2001

Jun 3, 2012
Won't be tuning in. Games that mean nothing don't deserve our support. Hopefully Kessel scores a bunch and we lose though.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
So am I the only who is so ****ing sick of tankers that I hope the Leafs get a higher pick and they draft exactly who the tankers want and that player turns out to be the biggest bust ever?

Okay, so I only occasionally feel like that, but I can't be the only one.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
So am I the only who is so ****ing sick of tankers that I hope the Leafs get a higher pick and they draft exactly who the tankers want and that player turns out to be the biggest bust ever?

If you are a fan you want what is best for the team. Adding quality youngsters have never been a bad thing. Or are you one of those who role your eyes when Rielly is on the ice?

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
If you are a fan you want what is best for the team. Adding quality youngsters have never been a bad thing. Or are you one of those who role your eyes when Rielly is on the ice?

Oh, I'd like the Leafs to get a good draft pick. I'm just so sick of tankers that I sometimes feel like I would like their plans to backfire on them.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
Oh, I'd like the Leafs to get a good draft pick. I'm just so sick of tankers that I sometimes feel like I would like their plans to backfire on them.

I´m a tanker in that I want them to rebuild the team and give more young players a chance, meaning we dont spend to the cap. Dont resign veterans. If that team perform very well and avoid being a lottery team, well then that is great. If they make it to the post season, even greater. I just dont want the GM before hand invest so much in a team that is not a contender anyway since it limits the chances of us getting a better pick and thus a better player(s) at the draft.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Its already on LeafsTV so you know the actual production value will be the same as the actual teams performance.

****ING leafs tv.

What a joke of a channel.

I love their intermissions, filled with 30 seconds of analysis from Millen and ten minutes of hi-lights from the last period.

Igy

Mar 3, 2011

Yeah let's just hope they win 2 meaningless games and have a worse position in the draft this year. :rolleyes:

Jacob8hockey*

****ING leafs tv.

What a joke of a channel.

I love their intermissions, filled with 30 seconds of analysis from Millen and ten minutes of hi-lights from the last period.

I don't know if watching the Leafs get cycled around should be considered a highlight but thats basically what it is :laugh:

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
Hopefully the Leafs lose in regulation and Ottawa/NJ goes to OT!

Tank Nation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad