Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Panthers - Game 3 - Sunday 6:30 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
On to the next one. I'm not worried.

Guessing they will take today off and practice tomorrow in Florida.

Any update on Knies? Any other injuries from last night?

Last edited:
Reactions: torontoblood

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
Panthers luck gonna run out eventually.

2 posts alone last night, multiple grade a chances in tight, dont see Marner, Nylander and Matthews being blanked for much longer.

Panthers are insanely opportunistic when it comes to their scoring chances. Clog up the neutral zone and for the love of god d men, play d and stop pinching every cycle play and getting yourself out of position

also whats with this bull shit schedule- no saturday game? i had my stupid wedding shower sunday afternoon/night

The Best Leafs Everr

Jul 29, 2022
With that cap hit, you have to play him and put him in a position where he can succeed. JT had trouble vs Tampa and now with a faster Florida team he's a ghost 5v5. Moving to the wing would shelter him and give him a chance to generate some offense.
He ain't generating shit. Put him down, the less time he is on the ice the better for the team. He was pathetic when they tried him on the wing when we first acquired ROR.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
dx5i8wnvz1ya1.jpg

Looking for a Schenn stunner off the top turn buckle on Bennett as retaliation, let's go.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Knies is a huge loss. The team had 3 really balanced lines and that third line was looking great to start the game and was matching up perfectly against Florida's top six. I hope he comes back but that looked really bad. Maybe he's back for game 4 with the extra days in between, but if we're down 0-3 it's a moot point.

What kills me is that if Tampa advanced they probably sweep Florida (again).

Reactions: TorMapleJays

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
I guess we're going 11/7:

Bunting Matthews Marner
Jarnkrok O'Reilly Nylander
Kerfoot Tavares Lafferty
---------- Kampf Acciari

Rielly Schenn
Gus Brodie
McCabe Lily
Gio

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies

2 posts alone last night, multiple grade a chances in tight, dont see Marner, Nylander and Matthews being blanked for much longer.

Panthers are insanely opportunistic when it comes to their scoring chances. Clog up the neutral zone and for the love of god d men, play d and stop pinching every cycle play and getting yourself out of position

also whats with this bull shit schedule- no saturday game? i had my stupid wedding shower sunday afternoon/night
Well they banked 2 games. Even just being adequate now is enough for them. The Leafs as always were not ready.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019

This is it. Over 40 shots for the 4 and nothing.

That will change. I think they win both in Florida.

Reactions: WillyC

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Go 11 and 7 and break up Matthews and Marner. And assuming Knies is out:

Bunting-Matthews-Nylander
Jarnkrok-Tavares-Marner
Kerfoot-O’Reilly-Acciari
Lafferty-Kampf

Rielly-Schenn
McCabe-Brodie
Gustafsson-Liljegren
Gio

Samsonov

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Bad news is Knies out for the series

Good news is the hockey pundits on the mains have told me it was just a clean physical playoff play, so hopefully our guys do the same and just start pulling Florida players down to the ice head first and start cross-checking guys in the head. Nothing but a $5K fine !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad