GDT: Leafs@Panthers 7PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
Anyone remember the last time Florida started Reimer against the Leafs? They always give Lou the start.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Sparkie will be fine and we will win tonight. Too many people making a big deal about Sparkie. The guy knows how to win and that's all i care about. In the NHL it is all about winning games.

Considering he lets in multiple soft goals a game and lets in a boatload per game, I'd suspect most any sane Leafs fan would have an understandle right to be a bit cautious.

Reactions: DarkKnight

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
This game is pretty much just as important as last night. You have to build off those games, and start playing well and winning games consistently. Can't be giving up 2 points to bottom teams, with how close teams are right now.

Reactions: Daisy Jane

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I'm thinking whichever line doesn't face Barkov will have a big game tonight. Betting they will match up against Tavares leaving the Matthews line to feast.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
If a nylander who gets some chances ain't burying it tonight, then he should just stop ice hockey. Halak has as much points nylander does so that's pitiful and we all pity the fool real hard. Just bank some in already with all that pp time... taking off everybody else's winners icetime.... just f***in stop already. Bank some tonight or leave. Period. Leave the city.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
If a nylander who gets some chances ain't burying it tonight, then he should just stop ice hockey. Halak has as much points nylander does so that's pitiful and we all pity the fool real hard. Just bank some in already with all that pp time... taking off everybody else's winners icetime.... just ****in stop already. Bank some tonight or leave. Period. Leave the city.
You know what the most important room in the house is, fool?

The room for improvement, sucka!

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
You know what the most important room in the house is, fool?

The room for improvement, sucka!
All correctamundo statements on the for real!! Y'all better recocznige!

If a nylander can finally start hitting that thang.... I'll forgive the sucka, real hard. But until that day comes.... we gon spank that thang up, even harder. He ain't earning MY MONEY yet. I paid for that sucka for play and now this.... f***in stop ice hockey if it ain't so. Do the thang and get my money. We all paid! I paid for this!!!!!

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Anyone remember the last time Florida started Reimer against the Leafs? They always give Lou the start.

his jock strap is still in the rafters at scotiabank the last time I remember him starting against the leafs. Marner embarrassed him on a breakaway

standers

Dec 1, 2015
Would like to see Brown getting some more ice time....But otherwise the lines have been looking all fairly good!

standers

Dec 1, 2015
No one really....Just like the way he plays, not much room to give him more ice time unless we have some more PK's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad