Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Panthers, 7 p.m. EST, Feb 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I will be happy to meet everyone! I am so pumped up and it has been a few years since I have seen such a huge game live. Glad to be back home at BB&T Center. Beach and Ocean is a nice plus while being in the US

We can't afford to lose this one to this putrid Leafs D. Five of them played in AHL Calder Cup Finals 2018 (Game 1)

I really hope they go out and give it their best for your sake.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I’ll be going to the game, will stop by and look for people. I’ll have my white #16 from seasons past. (They didn’t earn my money for a new jersey yet...)

But seriously, this is the biggest game of the season. If they win, I might just renew my season tickets. If they lose, I might just not. (Hey, it’s a big decision for me!)

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
I don't care if the Cats win or lose as long as the Cats' best player, Yandle's ironman streak doesn't break. :sarcasm:

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
If we can see a Sonkkkkk or two then that is just a bonus

Honestly, I don't think I'm asking too much if I'd like Thornton to do the Clutterbuck-choke hold on Yandle the next time he pulls of any lazy shit out there, let alone sonking.

[mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
I have a sinking feeling in my stomach about this game. I am watching with my Leafs fan friend.

I hope the boys come out to play. Going to be tough, first game back from a road trip and Toronto just won a big game in Tampa.

They need to go hard at the defense and Bob needs to be in top form for the team to survive tonight.

Losing tonight really messes our chances for the playoffs. The natural Panther fan in me is expecting the absolute worst and a 6-2 loss :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad