GDT: Leafs @ Ottawa (Our Second Home) | Dec 7th | HNIC | 7:00 EST | #lookgoodforHBO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
TeVhsa0.jpg

a little tribute to everyone here at hf :laugh:

Lines and stuff will be updated as the day goes on - hopefully you guys are a bit warmer than I am (it's -33 with the windchill here in Calgary). Just a reminder - I'll probably not do a Loose-Leaf this week because I'm also doing the GDT tomorrow also: no one read last weeks.. It hurt as much as the losing streak (sniff)

I really hope that we win this - I think we should not even taking into account Reimer (should he be playing - I'm assuming that he is), record against Ottawa, or Bernier's ability to be a stonewall. I think for the most part we played two good games last week. if we can really tighten up the shots and just play a very good third period we should be good to go.

[or - like I said - the top two teams that gives up the most shots on net are Toronto and Ottawa. So this very easily could be the first game in NHL history that could end up with both goaltenders being peppered with 60+ shots :laugh: which could be a 9-8 Leafs win :thumbu:

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
feel like jvr,kadri, kessel destroy the sens. cherry gives the curse kiss again

puckluck19

Registered User?
Oct 20, 2008
Courtice, ON
hope we bring a bit of

:fight:

and leave the

:pillow:

back in TO so that I can sit back and

:tvhappy:

at the score, and enjoy

:cheers:

with some friends as the leafs

:hockey:

when the final buzzer sounds.

GO :leafs GO

Apollo Leaf

Apr 8, 2010
Alright thumbs up lets do this

LEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYY JENNNNNNNNNNKIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNSSSSS

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
We'll get outshot 60-8 and win 8-0, lets do this :)

you know
there is a small, small part of me that would die if that happened, only because everyone at HNIC (and here)'s head would explode something epically.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
hope we bring a bit of

:fight:

and leave the

:pillow:

back in TO so that I can sit back and

:tvhappy:

at the score, and enjoy

:cheers:

with some friends as the leafs

:hockey:

when the final buzzer sounds.

GO :leafs GO
...and let's hope the evening doesn't end with

:banghead:

But, hey, this is the only break we get for a while with vulnerable opposition, so a win is almost a must.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Gut feeling this isn't the predictions thread so take your lame jinxes elsewhere. Thank you.

Not a gut feeling, but I am pretty sure that this is a discussion board where everyone is permitted to post within site rules so take your smug attitude elsewhere.

BayStreetBullies*

Great GDT :laugh:

Burn the boats, because that's what a Tiggers do best. Woo hoo hoo!!! :handclap:

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Not a gut feeling, but I am pretty sure that this is a discussion board where everyone is permitted to post within site rules so take your smug attitude elsewhere.

Well said. Who the hell makes a big deal about a prediction anyway?

Looking forward to tonight's game, especially if Reimer is owning his little ***** again :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad